CHAPTER 9: SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY

UNKNOWN LOCATION / UNINHABITED ISLAND

In one of the buildings there is a girl wearing a beautiful and worn white dress stained with blood, she using a medicine cabinet from her infirmary treats her wounds the best she can, and she is hungry and thirsty, the beauty of this girl is incomparable and you will wonder who is that beautiful woman who is hidden, wounded and surrounded by the enemy? If it's me, Zumwalt.

After escaping the empire Sakura Akagi and whoever her accomplices sent the siren ships to capture us, which I told Sheffield to take Akashi and Edinburg and run away, eventually I offered myself as a decoy, then diverted attention from the enemy fleet, I would flee, however, which does not take into account that mass production destroyers, cruisers, siren aircraft carriers overwhelmed me with thousands of ships and planes managing to seriously damage me and I also had to waste my ammunition in order to survive, so now I am trapped here on this island, now I just have to survive until help arrives.

¡BBRROOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!

It is the sound of a first generation plane flying on patrol, without a doubt that plane is looking for me.

Me: I don't know what that cube is, but if they are hunting me with all their might, then it must be something very important to them.

I continued disinfecting my wounds, for a while they made me moan in pain, after all the alcohol burns when it comes into contact with the wound.

Me: God, my leg is badly damaged, I don't know how I managed to run here.

I had been on pain relievers and antibiotics to prevent infection and to ease the pain.

TIME SKIP 5 DAYS BASE BY AZUR LANE

Enterprise: What !? Zumwalt is trapped and dead-end by the enemy !?

After the Sheffield spy group arrived and reported the serious situation, Enterprise is somewhat upset.

Sheffield: I did not say that the enemy has caught Zumwalt, I said that she is surrounded, however, she is hidden on that island. So I don't think she will last more than 3 more days, besides she is very badly injured.

Enterprise: Then we should organize a rescue mission!

QE: Wait! Don't be reckless, we should first build a fleet to ...

Enterprise: (hits the table with her fists) By then she will be dead or captured! You know very well what kinds of things they will do to her! Do not? Most especially her weapons and far superior technology, she would become an experiment for siren, sorry, but I cannot allow a friend of mine to be a victim of those horrendous siren.

Wales: Enterprise.

QE: (sigh) Okay, I'll organize as quickly as I can a fleet of my faction to accompany you.

Enterprise: Thank you. Cleveland!

Cleveland: Yes!

Enterprise: Organize a fleet for the rescue operation, the fleet has to be ready to sail at least within 12 hours.

Cleveland: Right away.

Cleveland storms out of the room to organize the rescue.

QE: Belfast, a favor.

Belfast: Yes, as your Majesty orders.

Belfast also leaves the room to organize a fleet for the rescue.

Enterprise: Well let's start this emergency briefing.

Everyone present nods their heads as Enterprise continues with her explanation.