CHAPTER 17: Do they attack the base again?

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Hmmmm, today was a very exhausting day. (Sigh) It was a headache analyzing that siren thing. Well, I go to sleep!

ROASDAJKFBW!

Right before throwing myself onto the bed, I hear multiple sounds of furniture falling and thunderous sounds.

Me: What was that sound?

The sound was not normal, it is as if someone was destroying the furniture or throwing it on the floor, without a doubt someone has problems controlling stress or anger, in case I drew a colt 1911 and went out to investigate, it took me 2 minutes to arrive to the place and when I went up to the third floor in the corridor I saw Enterprise lying on the floor unconscious.

Me: (Worried) Enterprise!

I ran towards her, when checking her vital signs, I sighed in relief, she was just passed out, apparently she was walking half asleep or so I hope, so I carried her and unexpectedly she is very heavy, I was able to lift her, but I suffered a lot, some way I was able to take her to her bed, when she arrived I left her gently on the bed and now I saw Enterprise's room, I saw something in shock that the room is very messy.

Me: My God, what happened here?

I picked up the chair and sat near Enterprise's bed, because I suffered a lot from carrying Enterprise I'm so exhausted so I took a break before going back to my room, I looked at Enterprise, now that I think about it when I came here I was just thinking have my harem, but since the war started I haven't had time to think about it and I've only been thinking about the war.

Me: Hehehe, since this started I have only been fighting and protecting my friends that I met here.

I just smiled, stood up and began to arrange the furniture that was on the floor and when I finished I saw that Enterprise threw her sheet, so I walked over, wrapped her in a blanket, and then went back to my room.

TIME SKIP POV ENTERPRISE

Enterprise: Ung, what happened?

Belfast: Oh, you woke up, good morning.

Enterprise: Good morning Belfast, what happened to me? I don't remember, but I have a feeling that I was heading to the infirmary, but ... I don't remember.

Belfast: In the morning Zumwalt informed me that she found you in the corridors unconscious, she was the one who brought you to the room.

Enterprise: Oh, I see, I'll thank you later. What else?

Belfast: Well, according to Zumwalt, it was apparently just that you were sleepwalking as you were not dehydrated or feverish.

Enterprise: Okay, are we going to have breakfast?

Belfast: Okay, come on.

POV FIRST PERSON

Today luckily I'm not on duty and I can rest, so I'm having breakfast, in that I see Enterprise and Belfast.

Me: Hmm, I see why fans do various Enterprise X Belfast fanarts.

Well, I can only enjoy this scene, I can see and hear the girls talking about various topics.

Me: Well, if all the information from the intelligence division, today will also be a quiet day.

¡BBBBBBBBBBOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Me: (The fucking machine!!!!!!!!!)

What a coincidence, why when I finish speaking those words does this happen?