CHAPTER 14: Actions after an operation

POV FIRST PERSON

Somehow I managed to get to the Azur Lane fleet in time and was able to stop the arrow that was going to hit Enterprise, this was certainly very close, a second later and Enterprise would have died, although I don't understand the reason for why Enterprise's arrow was going to kill her, so after I say a warning to Akagi, she attacks me and I defend myself by firing an AGS, the projectile hits an iceberg as a deterrent, but Akagi disappears during the collapse of the Iceberg, it looks like she was able to escape. After the girls make emergency repairs to their ships, we return to the base.

POV FIRST PERSON 5 DAYS LATER.

After the mission we had an emergency meeting.

Enterprise: What the hell had happened there?

Enterprise is somewhat altered, after all, one would be like her if out of nowhere she was thrown into another world and fighting a fight in enemy territory without knowing anything, it is as if out of nowhere a lightning strike from the blue sky.

Me: Easy girl, please we are in conference.

Enterprise: I get it, but what was that? Where were we at that time? Everything looked like something out of a Star Wars movie!

(Behind the scenes scene)

Author: CUT!

Enterprise: ¡Ups!

Me: (Annoyed) Hey how are you going to say that! In 1930 Star Wars did not exist!

Enterprise: I just forgot the name of the novel and it came out by accident.

Wales: Don't bother, now we have to redo the scene.

Enterprise: Fuck me! You haven't said anything in these shots!

Author: WHATEVER! ACTION!

(Shooting scene)

Enterprise: I get it, but what was that? Where were we at that time? Everything looked like something out of a science fiction novel!

Wales: Well, from the setup of the place, I deduce that we were in the siren world.

Enterprise: (Calming down) Yes, I thought for a moment that we had reached hell.

Cleveland: Hmm, I wonder how we got there in the first place.

Enterprise: From what we saw without a doubt it was Akagi who brought us to that place, but without a doubt Akagi works with the sirens, 100% confirmed and Akagi is deceiving her commander Nagato.

Me: Hmm, we should definitely put a stop to it.

Wales: I think the same, The Sakura Empire is not to blame, but Akagi is another matter.

Enterprise: I have spoken with Akagi in the past and have worked with her on many occasions.

Me: really? I did not know, I did not know it.

Enterprise: Yes, in many campaigns against the siren, I can say that she is a formidable warrior, but her only weakness is that she does not know how to fight at close range, but I know very well that she is not capable of betraying her nation, she is not that kind of person.

Denver: Are you sure Enterprise? I have seen her many times and she has the face of a psychopathic killer.

Enterprise: Yes, she is very cold, but I know very well that she would not do those things, I am very sure that the siren are manipulating her.

Wales: I get it, so the siren is cheating on her too, well now let's move on to the main course, Bel bring it.

Belfast: Yes, your majesty.