CHAPTER 4: THE EMPIRE ATTACK

POV THIRD PERSON

Two girls from the Royal Navy walk together, one of them is Wales and the other is Formidable.

Wales: Tell me, Formidable, did you see the new ship?

Formidable: Yes, but it has a very peculiar design, don't you think?

Wales: From what she told me her duties is maritime stealth.

Formidable: Although I do not understand the reason for the design, due to its size, the design does not matter, it will always be captured by a radar, due to its large size, surely an Iron Blood radar captures it with complete safety.

Wales: (Smiles) Well, I'll just trust what Zumwalt told me. Right. Have you mentally prepared yourself to receive your sister?

Formidable: Of course I am, after our meeting I'm planning to go out with her for a while at the mall, after all I haven't talked to her for months.

Wales: Yes, you are right, I too have not spoken face to face with my sister for over 1 year.

Near them, someone with a black cape and hood passes by (Nothing strange, right?) Then this person stops at the port looking at the sea, in that a strong wind snatches the hood revealing Ayanami, she was a spy of the Sakura empire and she was already more than 7 days infiltrated in the place.

Prince of Wales and Formidable walked towards the port, once they arrived there is an aircraft carrier that a few minutes ago anchored in the port and two women disembarked from this ship, one of them is older than the other, they are Illustrious and Unicorn.

Illustrious: Oh? Her Majesty has come to receive me, it is an honor.

Wales: (gentle tone) Cut it off, I just wanted to see my dear friend after so long.

Formidable: Long time without seeing sister.

Illustrious: Oh? Great, it's a pleasure to see you here, so long.

Formidable: Yes, sister, could we talk after the meeting?

Illustrious: Yes, by the way, Unicorn please introduce yourself.

The girl hiding behind Illustrious stands in front of Illustrious and speaks shyly.

Unicorn: I am --- U ..— Unicorn, it's my pleasure.

Illustrious: By the way, forgive her, but she is very shy.

Formidable: No problem.

After that they go to the command office.

(ignore Cleveland and replace it with Formidable)

Now the royal girls are sitting in the armchairs while having tea in the commander's office

Illustrious: Hood and the others will join later.