CHAPTER 13: A Combat in Another Dimension

Akagi: [Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, from the bottom of my heart I welcome you all.]

The siren aircraft began to take off from the siren carriers, while the Azur Lane carriers also began to take off their aircraft

QE: [To the entire royal fleet, sink the enemies!]

The Royal Navy ships accelerated while firing their guns, these shots pierced 7 heavy cruisers and sank, the siren ships counterattack, the siren shots when they were about to hit the Royal ships, the Kansen invoked their rigging by causing the plasma projectiles to hit the sea without dealing damage to the Kansen.

Hood: Elegance is not for show. [Fire at will to the entire fleet!]

Hood and the royal girls fire their cannons sinking siren ships without problems, Sheffield fires her hand cannons as if she was Lara Croft, in that the siren planes that managed to pass the Royal Navy barrier headed towards the Eagle Union fleet that sail behind the Royal Navy fleet.

Enterprise: [Enemy sighted! Go hard girls!]

All: (Eagle Union) [Received!]

All from Eagle Union summon their rigging and open anti-aircraft fire, however the shots were inaccurate, as many of them passed the defenses and came within range to fire their missiles.

Eldride: I'll do my best.

Eldride fires its cannons, the shot looks like the laser or plasma weapons from Star Wars, the projectiles were corrected in the air and hit without fail.

Norfolk: Eldride you are awesome.

The Cleveland class on the other hand continued with their bombardments towards the siren fleet, due to their expertise they were able to capture a very advanced position to bombard the skinny enemy.

¡TATATATATATATA! BBBOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Cleveland: Well that was the last one!

¡FFOOOSSSSHHHH!

Columbia: ANEKI DODGE!

Cleveland: Huh? (See what's coming) DODGE!

¡SLPPAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!

The Cleveland class jump and dodge incoming projectiles, causing multiple splashes of water.

Cleveland: Thanks Columbia, I owe you one.

Columbia: Don't thank me Aneki, it's my duty as a younger sister.

Then Cleveland looks towards the source of those shots and sees the battleship IJN Ise and Hyuuga.

Ise: Not bad rookie, I think I'm going to enjoy it.

Hyuuga: Come on sister, let's finish this quick to party.