Chapter 7: Espionage to the empire first part.

POV FIRST PERSON

After rescuing the girls from Dragon Empery we returned to the port where after anchoring I was taking care of Ning Hai since Vestal is not at the base yet and I have medical knowledge, I had to take care of her.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the bedrooms reserved for the royal Navy, the royal girls have tea time, where they talk.

Wales: I have come to report to you on the incident yesterday where we rescued two cruise ships from the Dragon Empery.

QE: I see what happened?

Wales: Well, they were on a stealth mission, where they were investigating suspicious siren activities, but on the way back they were ambushed and their leader seriously injured.

QE: I see where is she now?

Wales: She is in the medical bay of the hospital, her injuries are somewhat serious, but now she is out of danger, Zumwalt told me that in a week she should be back in action.

QE: I see, it's a relief to know.

Elizabeth picks up her cup of tea and takes a sip from the cup.

Hood: But what do you know for now?

Wales: According to Ping Hai, apparently their communication signal was compromised and their information leaked to the enemy, luckily the expertise and experience of both saved them from certain death.

Hood: Well that did save them.

QE: I've heard a lot about that infamous destroyer lately. What do you know about her?

Wales: Well, despite her strange and harmless appearance, her weapons performance is phenomenal and lethal, it would be like describing a ferocious lion with the appearance of a cute kitten cub, Her weapons are hidden, according to her they are a countermeasure to reduce her radar signature, what we still do not know is that her size is identical to that of a heavy cruiser, however she identifies as a destroyer, it is also very easy to confuse her as a girl of our faction because of her way of dressing, acting and speak.

QE: I see, (Thoughtful) A girl from Eagle Union who behaves like a girl from our faction.

Belfast: (Serving tea to Illustrious) I have also seen its firepower, its 15.5 cm cannons have a destructive power comparable to a battleship, its maneuverability is identical to that of a destroyer, I have also seen that it has guided rockets for anti-aircraft use I certainly think she is a very dangerous girl and we should keep her under strict surveillance.

QE: (Thoughtful) (According to what Belfast is saying, that girl has Iron Blood technology that is just in an experimental phase. Who is Zumwalt really?)

Illustrious: Well, based on what I had heard from Javelin she proclaims herself "The worthy successor to the battleships"

QE: The worthy successor to the battleships?

Formidable: Isn't that too arrogant a title?

Belfast: Well for her firepower that I saw, it would certainly be a worthy title for her. Also, its strange design.

QE: Yes, from the first time I saw your ship, it is undoubtedly a ship with a very rare design.

Belfast: I have also been able to see that my radars could not see it.

QE: (Shock) What? Couldn't your radars see it?

Belfast: Yes, apparently its hull absorbs radio waves making the waves not reflect and therefore the ship becomes invisible out of visual range.