CHAPTER 23

POV FIRST PERSON

I had sent my recon drones to be able to know the status of the combat, the Orochi fleet is large and I need to know exactly where the enemy is, that's why the drones are necessary, the drone sends me the enemy's data and I shoot several Tomahawk salvoes.

In order to fire my missiles continuously I have developed a rapid refueling tactic, which consists of eating several energy bars to replenish my missiles in full combat, to replenish 100% of Tomahawk missiles I have to eat 5 energy bars and thus I have been able to maintain a long-range offense.

Me: (By the way, the energy bars were given to me by Enterprise, for a strange reason she had many energy bars in her room, since she no longer uses them, she gave them to me.) 

I ate 5 energy bars to replenish the Tomahawk missiles I just fired.

POV THIRD PERSON FLEET OF THE SAKURA EMPIRE

The Tomahawk missiles fired by Zumwalt hit 10 siren battleships and 10 high-ranking siren, all the victim ships of these cruise missiles sank quickly, they did not have the opportunity to defend themselves from these weapons that should not exist in this world.

Zuikaku: There is a gap in the enemy formation!

Zuikaku recklessly accelerates at full speed and heads to Akagi's location, behind Zuikaku Shokaku follows her to protect her little sister.

Shokaku:  Slowly Zuikaku!

Zuikaku: We don't have time to take it easy!

Zuikaku after navigating 2 km inside the enemy fleet could see Akagi attacking the siren ships while she carried Kaga.

Zuikaku: I can see Akagi-sempai!

Shokaku: She is in danger!

Zuikaku: (Grinning) We do it !?

Shokaku: (Smiling) Let's do it!

Zuikaku and Shokaku deployed their planes to help Akagi, the interceptors of Zuikaku and Shokaku attacked the siren planes that tried to attack Akagi, then the fifth division bombers attacked the battleships and siren cruisers that were pursuing Akagi, in the end they Fifth Division aircraft was enough to sink all of Akagi's pursuers.

Zuikaku approaches where Akagi is, Akagi is somewhat injured and tired from the combat

Zuikaku: Akagi-san! They are fine!?

Akagi: Fifth division?

Shokaku: Is Kaga okay?

Akagi: No, she is very hurt, I had to carry her here.

Zuikaku: (Looking at Kaga's wounds) This is bad, we must get out of here quickly.

Akagi: Yes.

And so the Imperial Carrier Fleet headed towards the location of the Sakura Empire Fleet to treat Kaga's wounds.

With the division of the destroyers Yukikaze, Yuudachi and Shigure try to push the enemy back, but unfortunately the enemies are pushing them back

BBOOOOOM!

Yuudachi: (Rolling through the sea) WWAAAAAAAAAA!

Yuudachi was hit, but the damage is moderate so there should be no problems, but she loses consciousness from the explosion.

Shigure: Damn it, Yuudachi! Resist!

Yukikaze: This is not fair! Why is a fleet of high-ranking siren attacking us !? Get involved with someone your size!

Eugen: Then leave this fight to us!

FFIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

In that, several high-ranking siren were engulfed in explosions and the siren victims of the explosions were killed on the spot.

Shigure: (Happy) Allied reinforcements !?

Eugen: Come on girls! Don't loiter!

Z23: Leave this fight to the experts please.

Z1: We will cover them until they recover.

Shigure: Thank you. Yukikaze, we withdraw momentarily.

Yukikaze: Ok.

The Imperial destroyers took Yuudachi out of action and withdrew.

Eugen: Ara, ara, now no one will interrupt our fight.

Tester: Ara, ara, look what we have, unexpected guests appeared.

Hipper: What do we do? (Sarcasm) Leader?

Eugen: Ne-san, did you lose hope like you lost your breasts?

Hipper: (furious) Hah !? I will slap you!

Eugen: Fufufu, I'm joking, although you're right, what will we do? I guess I'll activate my face down card.

Hipper: (Doubtful) What are you talking about?

¡RRROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

In that Eugen looks to the sky and the Red Axis fleet sees several Eagle Union and Royal Navy origin planes attacking the siren fleet.

BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberated through the siren fleet and many mass production vessels were sunk.

¡FFIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUU! ¡BBOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Now several projectiles of various calibers hit the siren fleet increasing the casualties of the siren side.

Tester: So they came, Azur Lane fleet ...

Z23: (smiling) Allied reinforcements?

Eugen: As the saying said "The enemy of my enemy is my ally"

13 km to the east, the Azur Lane fleet is sailing at a speed of 20 knots as the battleships prepare to fire a second salvo and the carriers prepare a second attack wave.

Observer: (looking at everything from a very safe place) Good morning, we were waiting for you ... Azur Lane.

Wales: (war cry) Glory to the queen! Royal Navy Fleet follow my step!

All: (Royal Navy) Glory to the Queen! The Royal Navy rules the waves!

Me: (Looks flat) Uguaaa, yes British girls are excited.

At that, all the British kansen summon their rigging and sail towards the siren fleet.

Me: I have to provide long distance support. AGS Cannons Fire!

The AGS guns were deployed and positioned to fire.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The AGS projectiles flew towards the siren fleet, Zumwalt fired at long range because the allies could be victims of the shock wave from the explosion of the AGS ammunition and could be injured, so Zumwalt began firing before the combat was over. convert to short range.

The projectiles strike the siren battleships sailing in front of the Orochi battleship, sinking them on the spot.

Me: Okay, 4 less ships, [Enterprise, the Orochi front is uncovered]

Enterprise: [Oh! Leave it to me!] [Attack the entire fleet!]

The Eagle Union fleet began to advance, all the aircraft carriers began to deploy their planes to attack the enemy and escort the allied fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE.................................