CHAPTER 2: Contact and first steps.

POV THIRD PERSON

After several minutes the girls from Azur Lane managed to approach the ship, Repulse seeing this type of ship takes out his binoculars and looks at the ship.

Repulse: It is a unique design.

Cleveland: Yes, I've never seen a ship like this before.

Amazon: Where are your weapons? From here I don't see anything.

Javelin: Could it be a logistics ship?

Repulse: I doubt it very much, I do not see any crane, apparently it is a warship that has been summoned without equipment.

Amazon: It reminds me a lot of when An Shan was naturally summoned, she for a strange reason was summoned without weapons.

Repulse: If I remember very well, after all I was in that operation with Formidable and King George V.

Cleveland: by the way what were you doing there?

Repulse: We were as reinforcements, Dragon empery asked us to help them , the queen sent us to help, after all she took advantage of the fact that we were on a mission to southern Africa.

Cleveland: I see.

Laffey: Our guest seems to be heading towards us.

Laffey with her almost sleepy expression draws attention to the girls who had diverted the subject.

Repulse: Sorry, good (Opens line by radio) [This is the Azur Lane fleet! Unidentified vessel please identify yourself immediately or we will open fire on you!]

With our protagonist she receives the warning call from Repulse and calmly answers the call.

Zumwalt: This is USS Zumwalt, a Zumwalt-class destroyer of the United States Navy, it had been caught in a magnetic storm and I don't know where I am, could you tell me where I am?

(NT: it is an excuse, he thinks that nobody believes him that he died and reincarnated as Kansen)

(NT: Remember that our protagonist when he speaks he refers to himself as a woman, but when he thinks he refers to himself as a man)

The Azur Lane girls heard this somewhat puzzled.

Javelin: United States? Where is that?

Laffey: I don't know.

Cleveland: United States? I think our country was called like that until 1900 when the siren invaded us.

Javelin: Really?

Cleveland: Yes, some nations changed their names because their border territories were altered by the indiscriminate attacks of the siren, or that I have read in the library in very old archives, I think that all countries are not taught this due to that it would bring them bad consequences or that's what Enterprise told me.