Chapter 11: Day off.

POV THIRD PERSON, SEVERAL DAYS AFTER THE RESCUE MISSION

In the morning, in the room Enterprise is sleeping in her bed, in that a girl dressed as a maid enters her room, this girl is Belfast who walks towards the curtain and opens the curtains and Enterprise wakes up.

Belfast: Good morning Enterprise.

Enterprise: (Smiling) Good morning Bel.

Enterprise gets up and starts dressing.

Enterprise: How is Zumwalt?

Belfast: She has already made a full recovery, she is now overseeing the repairs to her ship.

Enterprise: I see.

Belfast: Your breakfast is ready too.

Enterprise: Thank you. Well then let's go.

Enterprise leaves her room next to Belfast and they go to the dining room, and Nevada serves her food, however, this time Nevada served her one more portion than what she normally eats.

Enterprise: (embarrassed laugh) Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you've served me a bit too much.

Nevada: Come on auntie, don't be so modest, I owe you one for Oklahoma.

Enterprise: (embarrassed laugh) Yes, no problem.

Enterprise leaves and then sits down at one of the empty tables.

Enterprise: Come Belfast, sit with me.

Belfast: No, it's just ...

Enterprise: Please help me finish my breakfast, this is too much for me.

Belfast: (embarrassed laugh) I think you should eat it all.

Enterprise: (uncomfortable) You know? There are two plates of food, my maximum range is only one plate, I do not think I can finish the second and I would be very sorry to throw away the leftovers. (Clasps hands) Please Belfast I beg of you.

Belfast: (sigh) Okay, give me some.

Belfast sits across from Enterprise and Enterprise passes her the other plate for Belfast to eat.

POV FIRST PERSON

I am currently at the repair docks, it had been 7 days since I was rescued and 3 days ago I was discharged and now I am directing my repairs, thanks to Akashi's expertise, the repairs to my ship were fast.

Me: (looking at the ship) Okay, now it's my turn to fine-tune the systems. (After all, Akashi doesn't know programming)

¿??: ¡Hey! ¡Zumwalt!

I turn to see and it was Wales who was walking in my direction and when she arrived I greet her.

Me: Hi Wales. What happens?

Wales: I have something very important to tell you.

Me: And that would be?

Wales: I would like you to not use your AGS cannons in the next outings

Me: (Shock) What !? Then! How do I defend myself !?

Wales: (tries to calm me down) Wait, wait, let me explain our situation to you.

Me: (calming down) Okay, speak up.

Wales: Well, during these days our resources have been scarce, especially with your repairs, our resources are at the limit, if we pay for your expenses, it is likely that most of the girls will run out of ammunition or fuel to be able to fight and not I believe that you alone can defend the base.