CHAPTER 10: PHILIPPINE SEA NAVAL COMBAT

Belfast: Enterprise-sama, the fleet is ready, you just need to give the order.

Enterprise: You have my permission! Proceed!

The ships of Azur Lane began their approach towards the enemy fleet that still did not know what was coming

FLEET OF THE ARMORED SAKURA EMPIRE, BATLESHIP FUSO.

At the lookout post of the battleship Fuso, Ayanami is standing somewhat worried when Atago approaches behind her:

Atago: Worried about something?

Ayanami turns to look in the direction of the voice and sees Atago walking towards her.

Atago: Yes, you have a problem, could you tell me, if so, I'll see how I can help you

Atago makes a kind gesture and tries to hug Ayanami, Ayanami has a slight flashback where Atago hugged her sister Takao, Ayanami starts to panic and back away.

Ayanami: I --- me. I'm fine

¡PLANCK!

It's the sound of metal when Ayanami bumps her back against the armored railing and Atago feels a bit bad due to Ayanami's reaction.

Atago: You don't have to be so cautious with me, I was just asking if you had any doubts about fighting?

Ayanami: (Answering honestly) I don't dislike fighting ...

Atago: But don't you like it either?

Ayanami: I love everyone from the empire, they are very important comrades for me ... But ... (melancholic look) The same is for the other side, they have friends like us, they laugh like us, they play the same as us ....

Atago not being able to know how to answer or solve Ayanami's doubts, she only limited herself to approaching and hugging Ayanami, Ayanami at first resists Atago's hug, but when she feels Atago's kindness, she stops resisting and lets herself be hugged .

On the other side of the ship, Zuikaku is still having trouble radio contacting her planes.

Zuikaku: This is bad, I still can't radio contact my planes.

Shokaku: What do we do?

Zuikaku: Well we'll wait for the planes to come back when their fuel is low.

Shokaku: However, that wait is what I do not like, the information delay is very bad during a conflict.

Zuikaku: I already know that.

FLEET OF AZUR LANE

The ships were already lined up and in position for the rescue operation, in the rescue fleet this: Belfast, Cleveland, Javelin, Laffey and Sheffield. On the battleship Prince Of Wales, using morse code through the searchlight, the information to open fire was passed within 10 seconds, all the ships loaded the projectiles into their guns and began to aim at the siren fleet.