Chapter 15: Enterprise VS Enterprise

POV ENTERPRISE.

Not knowing how, now I am at sea sailing with my rig in a dark sea, the last thing I remember is getting drunk while chatting with Belfast.

Enterprise: Where am I?

My watch shows 1200 hours, but the sun does not rise, I could see that the sky is tinted with thick black clouds, the sea burned with intense fire, apparently on the surface there is fuel and oil spilled everywhere making the sea ​​is on fire, on one side there is a mountain of high-ranking siren corpses and there is a person standing there in front of them, because of the way she floats in the sea and has a rig that identifies her as an aircraft carrier, without you doubt she is a kasen.

Enterprise: Who is she?

She has white hair with a short haircut, she wears a white blouse, black skirt, black socks, all this is covered by a cape that is in very bad condition.

Enterprise: Excuse me! Can you tell me where I am?

The mysterious kansen looks at me and I am surprised, this kansen has the same appearance as me, this mysterious kansen looks at me with eyes colder than Siberia itself.

Enterprise: (threatening tone) Who the heck are you? Why do you have my appearance?

??: Who I am? I am no one in particular.

This woman's voice is very identical to mine, but the tone of voice is without feeling and very flat.

??: I am just a warrior who has repeated the same war countless times, through time, dimensions across all seas, I just keep fighting in this endless war.

The woman's voice in this last sentence was filled with melancholy, but when I finished speaking I could feel that this woman's thirst for blood began to increase and all this intimidation was coming towards me, my soul was filled with terror and panic , but I forced my willpower not to be intimidated, if I am bullied, I will lose.

???: Oh? I've only used my intimidation at 3% and you're already shaking with fear, I can't imagine what it would be like if I used all my power, but hey, I'm going to borrow your body.

Enterprise: (Provocative tone) Then come and try.

??: Hahahaha, Wow, this is the first time I have seen an Enterprise behaving like a rebellious girl.

Enterprise: What do you mean?

???: I mean that all the Enterprise I have met have very weak and pessimistic personalities.

Enterprise: Enterprise from other worlds?

??: Oh, it seems that you are grasping everything the first time, I am also Enterprise, an Enterprise that travels through dimensions in search of my commander.

Enterprise: (Looks flat) (Well, it's not the first time I've met a ship from another world)

???: (Annoyed) What was that look?