CHAPTER 21: Final Showdown I

POV THIRD PERSON

Enterprise sees that the Zumwalt ship is covered with smoke in the bow part and Enterprise and Belfast can see multiple rockets (From the point of view of Enterprise and Belfast) shoot out and then correct the trajectory towards the Orochi fleet .

Five Tomahawk missiles flew toward the Orochi fleet at subsonic speed.

Enterprise: Wow, it looks like Zumwalt is going to use her rockets.

Belfast: (Surprised) Those rockets are bigger than those rockets I use against siren battleships.

Enterprise: It seems so.

Belfast: Why aren't you surprised?

Enterprise: Knowing her well, I wouldn't be surprised if she could destroy a country.

Me: (appearing out of nowhere) Oi, what kind of monster do you think I am?

Enterprise: (Giggles) Hehehehe.

OROCHI FLEET

On the Orochi deck there is a fight.

Orochi: Whatever, after all, what will you do? Are you going to hit me? Are you going to accuse me with your older sister? Oh sorry, forget you don't have one.

Kaga: (Gets more enraged) Anyway, if you don't understand the good way, I'll make you understand the bad way.

Kaga summons several blue scrolls and Amagi summons several orbs of scarlet fire.

Kaga / Orochi: (They attack each other) AAAHHHHHH!

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Both of them emerge unscathed from the explosion.

Orochi: hm? I must admit that you are quite strong, but not strong enough.

Orochi attacks with several fire bullets and Kaga intercepts them with her scrolls.

Orochi: Don't be stubborn!

Kaga: Don't talk to me!

BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate off Orochi's deck, this is produced by the clash of attacks from Orochi and Kaga.

They spent several minutes exchanging attacks, but after minutes Kaga began to tire and Orochi began to overwhelm her and in the end Orochi began to hit Kaga as if she were a punching bag.

Orochi: (beating a defenseless Kaga) You are a pathetic woman! You are very weak! You lack stamina and power!

In that Orochi ends up throwing a kick at Kaga's abdomen, throwing her into the wall of Orochi's main turret, Kaga ends up very hurt by the strong impact, she spits out a lot of blood and then falls to the ground sitting down.