CHAPTER 8: INFILTRATION IN THE EMPIRE PART TWO

A FEW HOURS BEFORE POV FIRST PERSON

After leaving Sheffield and Edinburg I headed to get ready to do my 007-style jobs, wearing a camouflaged military suit and armed with a Glock G17 pistol (Suppressed) with 7 magazines and an M4A1 assault rifle (Suppressed) with 7 magazines, for my short-range armament I would have a tactical military knife and additionally I would have 3 antipersonnel grenades and 2 smoke grenades, once everything was prepared, I went to a boat that would take me to the imperial island, once in the boat my ship disappears into hundreds of mental cubes and they enter my body, then I start the motor of the boat and head towards the island of the empire, my plan is to dock in the most abandoned place on the island.

TIME SKIP

Once on the beach coast I stealthily went to the nearby forest, my plan currently is to investigate in some places other than the city, but in less crowded places, once in the forest I put on a dark green hood with patterns brown this is so that my blonde hair does not give me away, I walked deep into the forest and saw a dirt road, and was listening to conversations of two girls, which I stop and crouch to hide in one of the bushes, I saw Zuikaku and Takao walking together while talking.

Zuikaku: What are you going to do now?

Takao: Well now I'm going to take a shower, I've been working up a lot of sweat, then I'm going to have lunch at the mall.

Zuikaku: Can I accompany you?

Takao: Yes, you can come.

Zuikaku: Thank you Takao.

Takao and Zuikaku kept walking when suddenly Takao stops and looks in the direction where I am, surprising me a lot and I crouch down more.

Me: (cold sweat) You didn't see me, did you?

Takao continued scanning her surroundings however she gave no sign that she had discovered me.

Zuikaku: Takao, is something wrong?

Takao: (Thoughtful) (What was that reaction I had? Did I imagine it?) (Shakes her head) Nothing Zuikaku, I should have imagined it, well follow me.

Zuikaku: (Smiling) Yes.

Me: (Panic) Takao, it's scary, she almost discovered me, her instinct is very good.

I went on my way to thoroughly investigate all of this when.

[TITITITITI EXPLOSIVE ALERT]

Me: (Shock) What?

I stop suddenly and on my foot I feel something hard and I look at that thing that I have stepped on.

Me: (Panic) Kill me please and thinking that Edinburg was the stupidest of all the Azur Lane Kansen.

Yes, what I had stepped on was a land mine, insurance was installed against stowaways or spies, if I do that, the explosive would cause the whole island to find out about the mission, so I had to prevent that thing from detonating, an option is to stay until Sheffield and Edinburg finish the mission and then remove my foot, however, staying here all day is not a good idea, after all I am in the open and can be easily seen so the only viable option is disarming This landmine, first I take out my military knife and with the delicacy of a surgeon I try to insert the blade of the knife between my boot and the push button.

Me: (Encouraging me) Come on Zumwalt, it won't be long, a little more, a little more.

I could feel how my body was soaked in cold sweat and the fear made my hands shake for a while, that was very bad, but I couldn't help it, once I did I put down the knife and began to breathe to calm myself.