CHAPTER 18: Waking up from a nightmare.

POV THIRD PERSON

At the Kaga shipyard, ignoring Nagato's orders, she herself decided to activate Orochi without caring that the project is finished, Kaga began with the preparations.

As Kaga made preparations, Prinz Eugen infiltrated the shipyard to test whether she could steal the Orochi's plans.

Eugen: I'm sorry Sakura Empire, but I'll take Orochi's blueprints, hmmm?

At that Eugen sees something on Orochi's deck.

Eugen: Is she Kaga?

Kaga: Ne-sama, here I go. Orochi activate!

In that Orochi is activated causing a slight tremor, the dry dock is flooded with seawater.

Eugen: (Shock) This is bad, I have to get out of here before all of this collapses.

Eugen started running to get out of this place.

Outside, the entire island of the empire began to shake taking some Kansen by surprise, Nagato looked out the window of the imperial palace somewhat disgusted.

Nagato: That stupid one, I should have confined her.

Kawakaze: What will we do, Your Majesty?

Nagato: Quick, summon the high ranking kansen, Quick!

Kawakaze: Yes, your majesty!

Kawakaze runs out, in the port of the empire, Takao and Zuikaku run along the pier, while all are alert because this shaking is not normal.

Shokaku: What's going on?

Kako: I don't know, but it could be a siren fleet or Azur Lane.

In that they all see something that freezes everyone's blood, they could see that from the shadow of the island a gigantic warship appeared, it is a ship that easily exceeds any ship built in real life, it is even longer than the Knock Nevis Oil Tanker which has a length of 458 m.

Takao: (Shock) What is that?

Atago: (Shock) Is that ... Orochi?

At that the girls see Kaga climbing on the foredeck of the Orochi.

Shokaku: (furious) I knew there was something dirty here! I knew it and nobody believed me!

Zuikaku: (Shock) Is she Kaga?

Takao: Unfortunately yes.

At the Orochi, Kaga has a brief flashback.

In the Flashback we can see Amagi walking through the streets of the empire while maintaining a very refreshing smile, in which Amagi realizes that Naka and Mutsuki are running.

Amagi: What is it?

Mutsuki: This is bad ...

Naka: Kaga and Akagi fought again, we have tried to separate them, but it is impossible for us.