CHAPTER 22: Final Showdown II

POV THIRD PERSON

Zuikaku and Shokaku sail towards Orochi, but a radio transmission causes them to stop and analyze the situation.

Zuikaku: That voice? That voice is from Akagi.

Shokaku: It seems so.

Zuikaku: We must help her! You must be in danger!

Shokaku: It must be a trap, the siren can imitate Akagi's voice and it makes us believe that she is sending us an SOS.

Zuikaku: Remember that Akagi is not dead! She is missing in action!

Akagi: [Help please, Kaga ... Kaga ...----- SSHHHHHHH]

Shokaku: That's a trap, don't listen to it!

In that Zuikaku impulsively goes towards the origin of the transmission, ignoring the reproaches of her older sister.

Shokaku:  Zuikaku!

Zuikaku: We must go, if Kaga is in danger we must help her.

POV AKAGI

Akagi: (waking up) Ungh, what happened?

I woke up somewhat pensive, I had dreamed that I was reunited with Amagi-nesama, it was a very pleasant dream.

Akagi: (Doubtful) Where am I?

I looked around and saw that I am in an emergency boat, by design it is a lifeboat that is used when a ship is sink, but for us we have never used it, look outside the boat and we are at sea, we were also very close to a mass production siren fleet heading towards this boat I'm on.

??: Ung, you have awakened Akagi-nesama.

I heard a voice that I know well, but the voice is very weak, I looked in the direction the voice came from and I saw Kaga paddling with all her might.

Akagi: (Scared) Kaga? What happened? You're totally hurt.

Kaga's dress is torn and stained with blood, Kaga's face is bruised and stained with blood.

Akagi: Kaga! What happened!? What's going on!?

Kaga: This is not mine ... (faints)!

Akagi: (Shock) Kaga? Kaga !?  Kaga!

I ran towards her, when checking her I could discover that she is very seriously injured, she has many projectile wounds and also has burn wounds.

Akagi: (worried) Kaga! Stay with me! 

I tried to stop Kaga's bleeding as fast as I could, but the siren were coming for us, what I don't understand is, why is the siren attacking us? I have a deal with them after all.

Akagi: Why are they attacking us?

I could see the siren ships firing their machine guns near the boat.

Kaga: (weak voice) The siren have deceived us, the siren have used us.

Akagi: (worried) Kaga! Please stay with me.

Kaga: Nesama, please run away, if you get caught it will be the end, a fleet cannot fight without its commander, please ...

Akagi: No, I will not leave you here, you are my little sister, later you will explain everything to me, but now we must get out of here.

I must send an SOS, when sending the SOS I was only thinking about the situation I am in, well, later I can ask the girls, well, if we get out of this situation that we are in.