CHAPTER 19: Awakening from a Nightmare II

POV FIRST PERSON

For this mission I will use the SM-2, SM-3 and Tomahawk missiles, the ESSM and ASROC missiles stay at home since they will not be necessary, I will need the SM3 because the enemy can fire intercontinental missiles.

It had been 3 days since we left on this mission to intercept the Orochi fleet, in full navigation the New Jersey fleet joined ours and sailed near the Enterprise aircraft carrier, apparently New Jersey was receiving a briefing.

Me: I hope that ICM doesn't have enough range to hit the base at Pearl Harbor.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the Red Axis fleet, the entire fleet is chasing the Orochi fleet, in the Iron Blood fleet Eugen is taunted

Z1: Hahahaha, you didn't see it coming, did you?

Eugen: Truly, who would have imagined that Kaga would choose a very violent decision.

Hipper: (Doubtful) Are the siren behind all this?

Z23: It really seems that Kaga and Akagi were working for the siren and they deceived our leader.

Hipper: Although it's pathetic that the empire didn't realize they had a spy among them.

Eugen: Is that what big sister thinks? Remember that they fooled us easily, apparently the influence of the siren has infiltrated all factions and we have only been puppets of the siren ...

Z1: What are you thinking?

Eugen: (Shaking her head) No, it is better to stop this, the intelligence division will already be in charge of clarifying that, now we must concentrate on destroying Orochi.

On a Fusou-class battleship, Imperial kansen converse about this event.

Takao: What have you done Kaga-dono? There is no excuse for what you did.

Shokaku: (sigh) I underestimated her, I didn't think I'd go that far.

Yamashiro: (Somewhat worried) What will happen to her?

Fusou: If Kaga is allied with the siren, it is a treason ...

Atago: In the worst case, we must send her to the bottom of the ocean with Orochi.

Yamashiro: (Worried) No ... it can't be true ...

Yukikaze: (Crying) This is not right ... The flagship of the combined fleet is lost, Kaga is accused of high treason and Akashi was captured by the enemy, since this war started between us only very bad things have happened for us ... Nothing good has happened!

Yuudachi: (Cheering for Yukikaze) Whatever! Kaga has not been proven to be a traitor! They are only hypotheses!

Atago: (Sad) I understand how they feel ... but ...