22

Chapter 22

HERA'S POV

"HERA, I'M SORRY!" Terrence shouted.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad hanggang sa makarating sa parking lot, hinanap ko ang kotse ko pero bigla nitong hinila ang wrist ko't napaharap sa kaniya.

"Let me explain please, I'm begging you," he begged but I didn't respond. "Kailangan ko bang lumuhod para lang pakinggan mo 'ko?" Tanong niya pero hindi ako sumagot. "Kasi gagawin ko, Hera gagawin ko ang lahat pakinggan mo lang a-ako," his voice broke and he kneel down. "Hera, believe me I pushed her-"

"AND WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I told her to get out-"

"AND YOU THINK SHE WOULD LISTEN?" I asked and he froze. "If she really wants you she won't listen to you, gagawin niya ang gusto niya dahil gusto niyang bumalik ka sa kaniya." I added.

"Hera..."

"Ano bang gusto mong palabasin?" Walang emos'yong tanong ko.

"That I didn't cheat on you," he answered. "I didn't kissed her." His tears fall. "Believe me, I pushed Cathleen away, I do want to push her hard but I can't she's still a girl and I don't use my strength to hurt a girl,"

"Your don't want her to be hurt physically but you choose to hurt me emotionally," I said.

"N-No, Hera-"

"Why... Are you doing this? You already have a family, kung gusto mo lang magpaliwanag napagbigyan na kita, gusto mong mapatawad kita? Then fine! Tigilan mo-OH MY GOSH!"

He punched the wall besides him and I saw his fist bleeding.

"Isn't funny? I punched the wall yet I don't feel any pain, but I'm hurting because you're so cold to me." He laughed. "It seems like I'm just a stranger to you,"

"Give me your hand,"

"Why would I?"

"Gagamutin ko." Sambit ko at tumingin lang ito sa akin.

Kung ayaw mo e 'di 'wag. Hindi kita pinipilit.

"Ito ba?" He laughed and raised his fist. "Hindi masakit, Hera. Hindi talaga, alam mo kung ano 'yong masakit? Itong trato mo sa akin, para mo akong tinutulak palayo at hindi malaman ang dahilan kung b-bakit."

"YOU'RE MARRIED AND THAT'S WHY!"

"I AM NOT MARRIED!"

Silence.

A deafening silence.

H-He wasn't?

"How can I get married if you aren't here?" He asked but I remain silent. "How can you say that I'm married when I told you that I will wait for you?" He looked at my eyes. "All these time you're thinking that I'm married? Damn! Hera, I... Since the day you left I keep following you secretly but your Brother found out that's why I... Waited for y-you." His voice broke. "15 years, Hera. I've been waiting for 15 years."

My tears started to fall.

He keeps waiting for me?

"The day you broke up with me? I was confused... Why? I can't even sleep, I can't eat properly because I want to know why?!" He shouted. "WHY?!"

I wiped my own tears.

"Because I don't even know if I'm going to comeback here! I was in pain-"

"Ako ba hindi?" He cut me off. "I'm in such pain too Hera, I'm hurting, I cried because I miss you; I can't even laugh, so I sit alone and think of you.'