Twenty-seven

I get up and turn to look at Trent with a flat, serious face, "Trent, my love," I stroke his cheek.

"I don't know what kind of girls you've been with in the past, but the way I was raised, we don't do breaks," I say firmly.

Before he can respond, I keep going, "If you want to break up because this isn't what you want anymore, that's fine, just let me know. Honestly, let me know if you're even considering breaking up with me because I don't want to waste your time by trapping you in a relationship," I say continued calmly.

The whole time, Trent is just looking a bit caught off guard, then he laughs a little, "I asked because I didn't know if you wanted to deal with all of my mess right now, not because I don't want to be with you," he pulls me closer, easing the tension in my shoulders.

I roll my eyes.

This boy nearly gave me a heart attack.

"I'm pretty sure we're just even now," I joke, getting up and getting a glass of water out of the kitchen.

I'm on my way back to the room, but not before I text Paige about the conversation I just had because I have a feeling it'll leave a little bit of doubt in my mind after tonight.

I walk back into the bedroom when Trent asks, "What do you want to watch then?" while clicking through Netflix.

"Anything," I smile.

Anything to distract me.

—————————————————————————

September 19, 2020

I'm currently on the training ground, going through my individual player reports and updating personal plans before today's workout.

I put my pen down for a moment when Raz and Walker stroll into my office and plop down in front of me.

"Wuhgwan bredrin?" I ask, leaning back into my chair and welcoming the break.

"Just thought we'd hide in here until practice starts," Walker responds.

"Yeah, plus it's always warm in here so..." Raz trails off before getting comfortable in his seat.

"So how are things with the boyfriend then? I see the media have been going in on you two lately," Kyle grimacing at the thought of the latest headlines.

Alexander-Arnold Secret Love Child? Trent may be welcoming a new child into his home before Liverpool's next trophy.

Sterling and Arnold Barely Keeping it Together For the Cameras?

Is Sydney Sterling accepting her role as Step-mom for the money? Finally stepped into her position as gold digger.

"Yeah, the two of us are fine, I'm just trying to remain out of the way since it's really him going through it right now," I reply.

"Nah, both of y'all are going through it," Raz butts in, raising his eyebrows. I throw him a look that says, "are you deadass?" while Kyle finds humor in my expression.

"Other than the Daily Mail doing what the Daily Mail does, I'm fine. My focus is on what I'm going to say when I speak to Trent's mom," I tilt my head to the side and give a fake smile.

"Oh yeah! The bird's had it out for you since the beginning, right? She's probably writing these headlines herself," Kyle teases.

I roll my eyes so hard, they might not come back normal. "Yeah, it's still beef with me and mumzy, and typically I don't care to play nice and I'd just leave but I'm in love or whatever," I pout and wave my hand in an effort to sweep away the conversation.

"I'm going to be sick," Raheem fakes a gag that I saw coming from a mile away before I check the clock.

"Whatever Raheem just be happy I'm the type of crazy who's in love instead of the stalking type. It's time to go out on the practice pitch so cut the theatrics," I stand and gather my things and the boys follow me out of the office, Kyle laughing at the Sterling Sideshow.

I walk out on the pitch, having a chat with Foden while everyone files out on the field. "Yeah, I've been watching you practice and it should be fine, talked to the doc, but I did advise Pep to give you a break on the lighter matches, okay?"

The young man nods his head and jogs up to the rest of the team.

I smile to myself as we get going with practice, allowing myself to forget the mess that is literally following me all across Manny and Liverpool.

I miss enjoying England with Raheem and Paige...when I was single.

___________________________________

sydsterling

📍Crowded

🏷centralcee

🏷centralcee

sydsterling (Re)Loading...

Liked by paigemilian, jackgraelish, and 734,027 more.

View all 25,042 comments

jackgrealish 👀

amberrosegill on your way to see me?🤩

↪️sydsterling literally getting in the AMG as we speak

↪️jesselingard not so subtle flex 🙄

↪️sydsterling not like anyone thinks it's mine anyway 🤪

chunkz saw you said you're whipping the AMG to my baby girl Amber's crib, when are you bringing my keys back then?

↪️sydsterling I thought you said I could give it back when City win the title? My bad babez 😬

↪️chunkz yeah, block me back then, x✌🏽

___________________________________

Followed by jackgrealish 

Doesn't he play for Villa? Why is he following me?

A/n ooo what do y'all think Jack is up to? and do we think Sydney can get through talking with Trents mom without cussing her out? 

I know I probably couldn't.

Anywho, see y'all in a few days!!