Nine.

Trent keeps his grip around my waist and we reenter the club to hear PGT by PartyNextDoor flowing out the speakers. At the table, I begin to whine my hips and Trent makes himself comfortable behind me.

Seems like the alcohol has me completely abandoning my low-key mindset

We dance until the song ends and then I force myself away from him.

I can't get caught up with all these people around on the first night.

As the night comes to an end and we return to the hotel, I'm praying everyone else was so wrapped up in their own thing and no one noticed Trent and I because with this lot I know I'll never hear the end of it.

Paige and Raz are already in their room and Dele is waved, so I have Trent help him into my room. I've gone full mom mode because if it wasn't for his health, I would never give Dele the satisfaction of waking up in my bed. Not only do I need to make sure he wakes up, I need to make sure he gets up for our flight back home in four hours.

Trent finally gets Dele to shut his fat mouth and settle into bed, laughing at the sight of his friend. I place a trashcan near him and a bottle of water.

"He better not throw up on me" I say in disgust. Ugh, I'm just as overprotective as Raz.

"Looks like he had a good time,"Trent laughs,"not better than me though" he smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Really? I didn't notice" I remark sarcastically. Trent rolls his eyes and places a single kiss on my cheek and two on my neck.

"If I wasn't going to vomit before, I'm definitely going to now" Dele states, scaring both of us.

"I should go" Trent laughs. We exchange goodbyes and I undress in the bathroom and pack up my things for the flight tomorrow. I already have to get the man-baby that's passed out in my bed together for the flight and there's no telling how long that will take.

A few hours later...

"Am I being punished for giving into temptation God?" The only thing getting me out of bed right now is knowing that this plane will take off without me.

I get myself together and take Dele's room key out his pocket. I pack his things in record time and return to wake him. I'm too good to him. "Get up Alli!" I shout from across the room.

"I'm awake, but at what cost?" he asks drowsily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"You'll survive princess, I packed up your room and picked out an outfit for the flight. All you need to do now is get showered, brush your teeth, and get dressed" I list off before I collapse on the bed.

"Is this a bribe so I don't tell anyone about what I saw last night?" he teases with a grin.

"Only if it works" I smile. Dele gets up and heads for the shower.

"Well it didn't"

________________________________________________________

sydsterling

📍Sofia International Airport