Fifteen.

December 2, 2019

Unfortunately, the truth didn't send the press away, they got even worse.

At least now they're spreading the truth.

Moving started seeming like not only the best option by my only option.

Trent is at mine helping me pack my essentials. I'll be keeping the house in Leicester, I just won't be living there for a while.

"So, now that you're going to be closer, Tyler and Marcel are going to be blowing up your phone to hang out all the time, you know that, right?" Trent laughs at his brothers' antics.

"I won't mind that, I need someone to show me around Liverpool anyways."

"You know a great place to visit in Liverpool? The lovely Alexander-Arnold residence," Trent says sarcastically.

"Okay Trent, I will come over for dinner at your house! Don't say I never do anything for you," I mutter under my breath while standing up to walk past his seat on the edge of my bed.

"Woi, you might actually like me after all," he pulls me into his lap and kisses my cheek.

"Mmm, what makes you say that?" I say sarcastically, turning to kiss him on his soft lips, wrapping one arm around his shoulders.

He chuckles, "I can't wait for you to be closer to me," he whispers.

"Now we can have a proper relationship," I cup his face with my hand, gently stroking his cheek with a smile growing on my face.

"So they said you can move in on Wednesday?" Trent asks, rubbing my thighs while he holds me close.

"Yeah, so after the match tomorrow night, I'm going to pack up the last of my stuff and the movers should be here the following morning to load everything up."

"Okay, I'll be here Wednesday morning then to make sure everything goes well."

"Why don't you just stay over until then?" I suggest. Ever since I told Trent about everything with Travis, I've let my walls down with him.

A little.

Now that I'm not running to avoid telling him the truth, I want to be with him as much as possible.

"Can't wait until Wednesday, huh?" he chuckles at my eagerness to keep him around.

I shake my head no and Trent begins kissing my neck.

I could definitely get used to this.

Then my phone rings, it's Pep.

He never calls after four.

"Hey gaffer what's—are you serious? I'll get to work on a recovery plan right now," I hang up the phone.

"What happened?"

"Another injury," I state, standing up to get on my iPad to draw up a plan for Gündoğan.

I'm currently sitting on nine injured players on the squad and I feel like I'm losing my grip on my squad's health.

"Okay, I'm going to jump in the shower and leave you to it," he kisses my cheek and I get to work.

Do I ever clock out?

__

December 3, 2019

It's match day and Trent offers to drive me to the airport to catch the short flight to Burnley.