Seven.

You know how I said paparazzi following the boys is for the birds? I was right. All their girlfriends must feel right at home in the spotlight.

All the wives and girlfriends of the players have arrived to Bulgaria and I instantly miss the lack of estrogen levels.

The birds have landed.

The only good thing about it is that means my baby Paige is here and I've missed her so much. Paige and I became close because, when being attached to the hip with Raz, it was a given. I hadn't seen her or the kids since I moved because she took them to see her parents but now we're reunited once again.

I sneak a quick picture before Paige and I leave my room and head out join the boys.

__________________________________________________________________
sydsterling

__________________________________________________________________sydsterling

sydsterling Mocking it 🥶

Liked by dele, paigemilan, trentarnold66, kylewalker2, reissnelson and 83,983 others

Comments disabled

__________________________________________________________________

These women are messy and doing nothing hide their stank faces when I pull up to the pool after practice.

"Paige, how the fuck do you stand these bitches?" I ask, getting annoyed already.

"I don't" she replies flatly.

Paige decided to cupcake with Raz on the lounge chairs so, to keep from vomiting, I go and sit on the side of the pool with my phone and just ignore the looks. I didn't even do anything to these women.

As I'm minding my own business Trent comes up to me while in the water and snatches my phone from me, "You talk about me being quiet but you're not even making an effort to socialize right now" he taunts.

"Trenttt" I groan as he puts my phone out of reach. "I'm not in the mood, I'm trying not to smack one of these skanks in the face for looking at me sideways" I explain. Trent looks over his shoulder to see what I'm talking about and looks back at me with a grin.

"They're probably just worried about you being around the guys since you've already been caught with a taken man" Trent mumbles.

"What are you talking about?"

Trent holds my phone up to my face to unlock it with FaceID before I even know what's happening and goes to my instagram. "Jeez, 203 dm's? You might want to tend to that home wrecker..." he says and I flick him in the ear, he pinches my thigh in return. Bitch.

He goes to the search bar and types in TheShadeRoom, and clicks on their most recent post, shoving the phone back in my face.

__________________________________________________________________
TheShadeRoom