Nineteen.

January 6, 2020

It's been a hectic first week of the New Year. Both Liverpool and City have had their first couple of matches and my puppy, who Trent and I named Blu, is chewing up everything in my flat.

Now I'm on my way to Krept and Konan's video shoot because Konan asked me to fill in for a girl who dropped out last minute, so he claims.

He knows he just missed my ass.

"I just don't get it Marcus! He's chewing up everything and I bought him like 37 toys," I complain into the phone that's docked on my dashboard as I drive to London with my pup in the back seat asleep, "Contrary to the name, my Jimmy Choos do not belong in his mouth!"

"I know, Saint did the same thing at first, but you gotta train 'em, or else it's just going to get worse," he explains.

"Ugh, you're right, send me the info of your trainer please," I ask.

We say our goodbyes as I pull into the lot.

"Look at my favorite yardie!" Konan shouts as I walk up to him and Krept with Blu in my arms.

"Hey family," I hug them both and Konan kisses his teeth.

"You look better than half the video girls already, still," Konan inspects my outfit.

I roll my eyes, "Koko, you don't have to flirt to inflate my ego, I'm already here."

He chuckles, probably because he's caught.

"Now what do you need me to do because I am completely lost."

Konan shows me the director who explains to me what I need to do.

While I'm still listening, someone with a camera is taking pictures and video of the behind the scenes. I pose as they get to me.

________________________________________

sydsterling

📍Yard

sydsterling I'm the best favor you can call in

Liked by konanplaydirty, ktrap_1, headieone, and 539,575 others

View all 43,925 comments

konanplaydirty peng yunno

dele i can already tell that Blu is sick of you

↪️sydsterling what do you expect me to do when you refuse to hang out with me

ma7cell mom of the year

↪️sydsterling 👩‍👦

↪️ma7cell *👨‍👩‍👦

trentarnold66 🐶🐰