Eight.

I'm on my bed, showered after the pool, getting ready for a fat ass nap before dinner when there's a knock at my door. Beyond my better judgement I get up and see who it is.

"What's up you two?" I ask an eager Jadon and Reiss.

"Sydney, babes, you never spend time with us" Jadon replies, pulling me out of my room and towards his own.

"Yeah, and we're starting to think you don't like us as much as Trent and Ox and Joe, and quite frankly, it's breaking our hearts" Reiss says, pushing my shoulders. I couldn't help but shake my head at their antics and I give in, following the pair into the room. They plop down on the couch and I follow, seated between the two.

"So, since you've neglected our friendship, we decided to collected information from your Instagram" Jadon whips out his phone and it's already open to my page.

"And what did you find?" I ask in amusement.

"That you," he puts his arm around me, pulling me in to see, "have two beautiful friends." I look down at the old picture he's referring to and immediately start laughing. Do they ever stop thinking about girls?

____________________________________________________________

sydsterling

📍 Atlanta, Georgia

👤 kennedyvvs lanainlv

sydsterling  I don't do strangers.🔒

Liked by sterling7, kennedyvvs, dele, and 790 others

View all 207 comments

lanainlv 🤞🏽

kennedyvvs only ones I need 🥰

sterling7 resting 🐶 face

tionwayne check dm

____________________________________________________________

"You like them too Reiss?" I ask the boy to my left. He shakes his head in confirmation.

"Yes, have you seen them? If you won't let us cuff you, the least you could do is hook us up" he pleads.

"You know, unlike me, my cousins are actually your age" I explain, "just follow them, they're single." They jump at the opportunity just as someone bursts through the door. It's Raz, Trent, and Dele, all apparently confused at my presence.

Jadon pulls me into a side hug and says, "You're the best" before going to dap up the boys and turn on the PlayStation. Trents face screws up even more but he doesn't say anything.

"So who invited the boogeyman?" Raz asks while pointing at me.

"I don't know, but I'm glad you're here" I retort with a fake smile on my face and he laughs sarcastically. I get up from the couch, ready to make my grand escape so they can have their little tournament when Trent grabs my arm and pulls me toward his spot on the bed.