Six.

I'm up early the next day. Whenever I start anything, I can't sleep in. I glance at the clock and it's only 7:10 so I decide to go for a run so I can turn back into the real Sydney, they one who didn't have the emotions of a little girl whenever a fine, emphasis on fine, man looked at her. I thrown on a sweatshirt and some Nike compression shorts.

It's cool outside so I rush to get started, my AirPods blaring DigDat in my ears. I'm zoned out completely.

__________________________________________________________________

sydsterling

📍Gone

sydsterling "I can't take no days off like Bueller" - @digdat

Liked by trentarnold66, digdat, aitch and 37,753 others

View all 1,453 comments

digdat big back like Kim 🥵

aitch must've forgot I had a verse too 😴

↪️sydsterling never that babes 😩

user680 she just wants to tag every rapper under the sun😒

chunkz_en need that

dele waist beads are a nice touch🦦

__________________________________________________________________

By the time I finish, it's 8:15 so I have a little bit of time before breakfast to get ready. I shower and get dressed in the fitted fuchsia England trackie and slipped on my white and navy Jordan 1 high tops. I've learned my lesson about the weather and I need to protect these ankles at all costs. I do my skin care routine, end it with sunscreen and slick my hair in a low ponytail. Half an hour has passed and I choose to skip breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The boys are all downstairs piling their plates with their desired breakfast. Raheem is seated with Walker, Dele, Jesse, Marcus, Ox, Rhian, and Trent.

As Rhian settles into his seat and looks around, he turns to Raheem and asks, "Raz, where's Syd?"

Raz looks up and swallows the food in his mouth before replying, "She doesn't really eat breakfast."

"Really? After watching her inhale half a cow at dinner last night you would think she eats five meals a day" Trent mocks. Alex looks to the Scouse on his right and snorts.

"Yeah you were watching pretty closely" he mutters, causing Trent to twist up his face and feign confusion. Trent knew exactly what he was talking about though. Alex had already caught Trent observing the girl closely and not actually saying much. Alex just shakes his head and finishes his breakfast.