Five.

It's 3:30 pm in Bulgaria when we land.

Everyone is still in a daze from their naps on the flight so its a quiet descent down the steps of the plane and ascension up the one step of the bus. We all find our seats and I'm seated with Raz once again with my music blasting in my AirPods while I open my instagram app because I'm being flooded with notifications. Looks like the boys found me, with the help of Raheem's constant posting.

"I don't understand how you became a roadman in four days, turn that mess down" Raheem said after he snatched the device out my ear. He earns a chuckle from Rhian who's sat in one of the  two seats across the aisle next to me. I notice another laugh who I assume to be Alex but as I lean forward to see, it's someone else.

"Well if you're going to laugh at me, you might as well introduce yourself" I reach my hand out to shake his. He meets me halfway and grabs my hand gently.

"Trent" he replies with a smile that I return.

"Nice to meet you Trent, you can continue enjoying the Sterling Sideshow" I turn to Raz to defend my music choice. "First of all gramps, your  friend Konan asked me to listen to his verse on the  AirForce Remix, secondly, I have the volume up so it can block out the sounds of your bones creaking every time you move. You're elderly at this point, geriatric."

Raz immediately puts me in a headlock, "Could an old man do this?" We go back and forth like this until the bus comes to a stop.

"Okay Raz, get your mitts off of me, we're about to get off" I plead, completely out of energy.

"Whatever, you got off easy. And remind me to tell Ko to stay out your phone, that man is in love with you. I don't know how many times I have to explain that you're a no fly zone" he replies as we collect our stuff and get off the bus. As we enter the hotel, the travel staff hand us our room keys and they were nice enough to put Raz and I next door from each other.

As the two of us head toward the lift, Alex, Rhian, and Trent are close behind. "We're in the same hallway I think" Rhian states.

"Oi, now we're not going to get any rest with these two arguing next door" Alex teases while pointing at Raz and I, earning a snort from Trent in the corner. This kid just doesn't speak. I playfully roll my eyes and put my arms around Alex and Rhian as we walk out the elevator into our shared hallway.

"Now boys, don't act like I'm not the most entertaining person on this trip, especially on staff"I banter with them when I hear a reply from behind.

"Definitely entertaining to watch, that's for sure" Jadon Sancho adds, he's with Reiss Nelson, they must've come off the other elevator right after us. "Can't take my eyes away y'know?"

"Yeah, like a car crash" Raz mumbles. I shoot a pointed look in his direction and he giggles.

"These lads are after you already" Alex says after glancing the two ankle bitters behind us. I'm far too old to be entertaining teenagers so their lust will remain unrequited.

"They're just talking, I'm sure they know I'd have them for lunch" I laugh while walking up to my door to enter my room. Raz follows behind me to drop my bags off by the door.

"Okay Bigfoot, be ready for dinner at five" he taunts before exiting.

Finally, time alone without testosterone. I'm quick to hop in the shower and get ready for dinner. I'm practically drooling while fixing my hair and makeup because I'm starved, all I do is eat, that's why I have workout so much. I glance at the clock and I'm right on time. One last look in the mirror and a quick pic (thank God for self timer) before there's a knock at my door. I open it to see Raz and just like that we're headed down to the lobby.