Thirteen.

*Trigger Warning, verbal and physical abuse*

November 16th, 2019, the day before the Kosovo match

The boys might have been onto something when they asked for a baby shower invite. Trent was all over me last night and it took every ounce of self control not to give in. Even the next morning I'm considering risking it all before practice.

Good idea in theory but based on how he was acting last night, I wouldn't be able to walk on the pitch after.

I wake up with Trent spooning me and his arms delicately placed around my torso. He's breathing ever so quietly in my ear. I try to reach for my phone laying on the bedside table but it's just out of my reach. When I extend myself to pick it up, Trent stirs and tightens his grip around me. He places a gentle kiss on the back of my neck.

"Babe, let me get my phone," I say quietly.

"Nah," he refuses, placing another kiss on my shoulder. I decide to twist around so I can face the man who's opted for clinginess this morning.

I begin to kiss him deeply, moving from his lips, to his jaw, and trailing his neck. He lets out a slight moan and I push him on his back, kissing down his chest and toned stomach.

Trent's face reveals slight shock at my actions but it quickly shifts into a smile as he imagines what's going to happen next.

And then, I dart out of the bed, turning back to see him looking dumbfounded at what just happened.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Arnold" I laugh at him while waltzing into the bathroom to get a shower and start my day. 

________________________________________________________

sydsterling

📍Pon Road

sydsterling Man chat so bad and then don't hop out their cars

Liked by sterling7, virgilvandijk, loskiharlem, and 292,950 others