Ch 36

After giving birth to Roselyan, I started to wonder if I shouldn't make Dana my Heiress officially. There were talks of an engagement, true, and we still didn't know if it would pan out, and if so, if she'd keep her family name, if se¡he would lose it or if the families Wilson & Rostand would entwine tightly.

Rafita's younger brother, Byron, had married already and kept the Wilson name in prevision of what could happen in the future.

After speaking about it with Godwin I brought up Dana to speed, one could say. I had already complemented my children's education at school with teachings I had learnt at my mother's knee. I had reinforced their self-awareness and taught them to read cues from their partner in a conversation.

It helped, Grisam's inquisitive personality; he was naturally born observant of the people around him, his big, dark eyes trailing attentively my steps when he was a baby still. Dana wasn't that way, taking after my character more than my husband's, but still good sort to bring up the family. She was a hard-worker in the things that mattered, devoting her time to understand the world around her. Roselyan was and is strict, with himself more than with others, and more adorable than he gave credit himself for.

They were my pride and joy from the moment they were born.