Extract of Dana Wilson of the Rostand's Diary

The best part of being married to a Soldier from the Corps and future Captain is the stamina.

Many Knights from the Army have, at much, four big decisive battles in a year. If they visit the Genna or Miasma Forests is only for their own gain, since their biggest obligation is to patrol the lesser forests and protect the citizens.

The scholars, as their name indicates, are more dedicated to their research, and have to fight monsters in case that they attract them while on the Apothecary Forest or the Carnet Empire's Ruins, though they don't go looking for the fight but for a few exceptions like my grandma.

But any soldier of the Corps, like it or not, even if they don't find monsters, they still have to get down to the mine and work it, plus the monsters that will inevitably appear if we want a chance to work any metal or precious rock; if we want to craft something beautiful we have to enter the lowest, deepest, most dangerous levels.

Zidane and I have to work around his parents to have a bit of fun without them noticing, and that has meant different positions, secrecy, keeping it quiet...

This last week since we married has been so exciting, when it comes to that.

I'm giggling now, just remembering it!

Being Msr. Wilson of the Rostand is getting to my head so badly, but in a good way. I should thank mother, for giving me the idea of writing a diary. I can be as embarrasing as I want without worrying about other people knowing about it.