Perfect

Y/n's POV:

I'm woken up by a weight on my waist and feather light touches on my neck and jaw. Due to the amount of alcohol I had this weekend and how tired I was, it takes me a minute to realize what's happening.

Our tour celebration party carried from Friday night all the way to Sunday morning. Friday night everybody was way too drunk to leave so they all spent the night, Saturday morning with their hangovers they stayed for breakfast and most of them went home except for our close group of friends and we ended up having a pool party that we obviously drank at so they stayed the night again. Then Sunday morning we calmed down, drinking a little but not too much after which I took Samia home and everyone left.

Which makes today Monday.

The second it all organizes itself in my head, I open my eyes to see the forever beautiful face of my fiancé.

"Good morning baby." She whispers, pressing another set of kisses on my neck, this time trailing up my jaw to my cheek and then hovering over my lips.

"Morning." My voice comes out raspy for a number of reasons and Ariana bites her lip. She loves the sound of my voice in general but when I wake up it has a different affect on her.

Closing the gap between us, I kiss her. My hand coming up to rest on her hip.

When she pulls away her lips hit my cheek again," we have the whole day off," then sits up and lays her hands on my chest," so what'd you wanna do?"

As she spoke, my eyes trailed over her body. She'd chosen to sleep naked last night which leaves her the same right now. The sun seemingly shines off every inch of exposed skin and I bite my lip.

God damn she's gorgeous.

"Y/n," she whines," what do you want to do?"

"You really wanna know?"

With a nod, she says," yes."

She gives a surprised shriek when I grip her hips and roll us over. Now on top of her, I lean down to her ear," you." I emphasize my point by grinding down into her center.

A mix between a moan and a gasp sounds and I smirk. Her hand runs up my neck to tangle in my hair," no one's stopping you."

I pull away completely and in one swift motion, turn her over on her stomach. Then pulling her hips up so her ass is in the air." Don't move a muscle." I say, smacking her ass before getting off the bed.

Digging into the drawer where I discreetly keep my straps, I find the exact one I'm looking for, and grab it plus a harness. I turn around after securing it to see Ariana's ass shaking expectantly and the closer I get the more I can see how wet she's getting already.

If I stand here long enough I'm positive I'm going to see her juices dripping from her, but I'd hate to waste that.

Without any warning, I slide under her on my back, and pull her hips down. The sweetness of her pussy lands on my tongue instantly and I groan while she moans.

She tastes like fucking candy and I will never get enough of it.

I work my tongue into her with an expertise that I've learned from our many sexual encounters. Flicking and sucking in that way she loves so much.

I bring her to her first orgasm with only my mouth, a task that I'm incredibly proud of completing. Moving from under her to kneel behind her as she catches her breath.

"You get better at that every time I swear," she breathes heavily.

With a smirk, I run my hand down the arch of her back," know what else I get better at every time?"