Drum Roll Please

Ariana's POV:

Soft, silky tresses wrap around my fingers as I grip harder, throwing my head back against the pillows behind me. Y/n loosens their grip on my thigh and their hand trails up my body to my breast. Their thumb flicks over my nipple and another long, low moan falls from my lips as my thighs start to quiver.

That tightening in my stomach gets stronger and my toes start to curl. I bite my lip, trying hard not to curse again, but Y/n curls her tongue in the perfect way. Like always they hit my most sensitive spots, making my back arch up off the bed.

"Fuck, Y/n, I'm so close." I whine, grinding myself down onto their tongue, desperately chasing my orgasm.

All at once, as their hand gently squeezes my breast, their thumb flicks over my clit, and their tongue curls inside me, I cum. Their name flies from my mouth accompanied by another loud moan, and my thighs squeeze the sides of their head.

My already warm body seems to get hotter as Y/n continues to run their tongue through my folds, licking up every drop of my cum. The hand they had been using to rub at my clit, moves to gently massage my thigh.

They pull back, placing soft kisses on my inner thighs as I practically melt into the bed. I keep my eyes closed as I try to catch my breath, my chest rising and falling with each deep breath.

Y/n's soft kisses trail up from my thighs. They linger for a second to press kisses on my stomach, their nose ever so softly nuzzles my growing bump, then they finish their path of kisses up to my face.

When they kiss me, I taste myself on their lips, and like always, I have to agree with when they say I taste like candy. Though, part of that sweetness comes from them. All that fruity Chapstick they put on has seemingly become the natural taste of their lips.

I giggle softly as they kiss my neck, raising my hand to play with the hair on the nape of their neck." God, you're amazing." I say against their lips.

They smile and kiss me softly." Only cause it's what you deserve baby." Their reply is followed by another soft kiss, which is then interrupted by the alarms on our phones going off.

"And that's our cue." They carefully move from between my legs, and I unashamedly run my eyes down their figure.

I find myself appreciating the weight they've gained, and the way they've been toning it up. They weren't happy with the weight gain, even though they still looked amazing, so they started working out. Every other night they go to the gym with Anthony and Cass.

Their efforts are paying off though. They're toning up and they look good.

"You tryna bite that bottom lip off?" Their teasing tone pulls me from my ogling, and I can't help the blush that rises on my cheeks." Mhm, caught you," they tease. Then they go into the bathroom.

I hear them moving about and stuff, followed by the sound of the shower turning on. I give them a second, then I get up and go into the bathroom, with them.

We take a shower together, their hands ever so gently cleaning my body. After we get out, we get dressed and ready to go.

Today marks the 20th week of my pregnancy. I'm already halfway through. A month and a half from now I'll be bringing two new lives into the world. It's an exciting feeling but also pretty scary.

We let the dogs run around the backyard while we cleaned their spot up, then we called them back in to eat and locked their gate. After that we went out to the car. Y/n drives my truck since it's getting uncomfortable having to lower myself into her car. Then we're off.