Music Video

Y/N's POV:

The curly haired girl in front of me smoothed the collar of my white suit down as the guy behind me straightened my hair. Another girl walks up and holds up two different silver necklace sets. I choose one and she puts it on me.

Seems like everyday I'm getting new members added to my "team" like these girls. Scooter and Anthony hired them to be my Stylists. They handle all the makeup, hair, and wardrobe stuff for events. Which takes stress off me so that's cool. And they happen to be really cool girls.

"Daaaang Sis, you looking nice."

I look at the door where Anthony is standing

"You don't think it's too much?"

He chuckles, brushing a hand down his waves," it's supposed to be a "bit much" for the video."

"Right."

"Now come on. Ari's wrapping her scene they need you again."

I nod and he disappears out the doorway. Seconds later the makeup/hair/wardrobe team finishes and I leave out.

When I step on set I can't help but smile at Ariana. She looks absolutely beautiful in her outfit, sporting her usual ponytail.

The director waves me over and whispers for me to walk into the scene from the side and join Ariana on the "stage" and he tells me to just have fun with it. And that's what I do. 

A camera follows me as I walk on to the set and up on the stage with Ariana, my part of the song coming on.

Ariana sends a sultry look my way as I start rapping. I bounce a little to the song. We both kind of dance around each other throughout the scene. I grab her hand as we bounce to the song.

She sings the chorus and I stand behind her, one hand on her waist and the other in the air, both of us rocking to the song.

Shooting the scene is so much fun, especially since it's with Ari.

"Alright cut!" The director calls after so long," That was perfect guys take a minute while we reset."

Nodding, Ariana and I walk off set, but don't go too far.

"Baby you look great!" She says excitedly, hands running down my sleeves.

I smile as well, about to compliment her but not getting a chance to, as my new publicist, Maggie, comes over.

"Let's not touch the suit yeah, we need it to look perfect for your pictures." She says looking pointedly at Ariana's hands on me.

Ariana raises her eyebrows and tilts her head back in a "excuse me" kind of way.

"What pictures?" I ask, taking Ari's hands in mine instead.

I can feel the tension between them and I really don't want problems between my girlfriend and publicist.