Us Time

(Yes I'm postin back to back. Might even give y'all a third chapter later on. For now enjoy!)

Ariana's POV:

Everyone in the room nods along to the beat playing, mainly focused on the lyrics being sang along with it.

I feel the slight crease between my eyebrows as I concentrate. My lips purse when she gets to a particular lyric and I hum, nodding in approval. The song finishes and Victoria looks at us with expectant gazes.

Sharing a look with everyone else and lastly Tommy, we all give a round of applause. Victoria can't help but smile, rolling her eyes good naturedly as she waves us off. She's been working on this song for a while and, now that it's done, it's clear she's happy about it. As long as she's proud of it as well I'm all for her releasing it and everything.

"Girl, the song is perfection. It's like, a summer vibe and I'm here for it." I tell her as I reach down and grab my water to take a sip.

Her eyes shine a little and she pouts." Thank you, you know that means a lot coming from you."

I wink at her, my next comment interrupted by the sound of knocking on the studio door. All eyes turn to it and Tommy is the first to hop up, going over and pulling the door open. There's a pause and I watch him smile then he steps back, letting whoever it is in.

Everyone in the room immediately 'awe's and I frown, until they come into view. Y/n's smiling face meets my eyes, absolute love in those e/c orbs as they carry a bouquet of white roses.

"Special delivery for a Mrs. Y/ln-Grande." They say and the sight of my smile makes them smile brighter.

Standing up, I walk over to them. They carefully place the roses in one hand while wrapping the other around my waist. I step into their hug, burying my face in their neck and humming happily. The feeling of being so close to them in such a simple way makes my heart soar.

"You didn't have to bring them to me," I mumble when I pull away. Not even being able to keep my hands off them I just reach up and cup their cheek, letting my fingers run along their jaw.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to," they lean into my touch, licking their lips," wanted to see you." They mumble and I pout.

Gently grabbing their chin, I pull into a kiss. Their, now free, hands rest on my hips and I can't help but smile against their lips." I love you so much." I whisper when pulling away, moving to wipe my lipstick off their lips.

They playfully bite my finger and I giggle as they say," I love you too baby." In an expectedly rare show of soft affection, they lean down to bury their face in my neck. Arms slipping around my waist." I also missed you."

"Awe, my little baby." I coo, slipping my fingers up into their hair from the back of their neck.

"See how they act like we not even here." Victoria's playful tone suddenly cuts through our moment and Y/n snorts against my neck.

Reluctantly they pull away, a sheepish smile on their face," my bad y'all," then they wave at everyone." Wassup."

A chorus of 'hey Y/n's sound from everyone. Victoria comes over to get a hug like she always does and Tommy happily does a handshake with Y/n, both of them laughing for no reason afterwards. I just shake my head at them, always finding a little amusement in watching Y/n interact with the guys.

"I wasn't tryna interrupt y'alls session, just wanted to see my girl," they direct their words to me," and remind her that we have a date tonight. I'll be picking you up from home at 7."

My eyebrows pinch together as I look up at them." You're picking me up?" I ask in confusion.

"Mhm, Ima go get ready and stuff while you finish up here, Vic already offered to take you home while I finalize things for tonight. I'll be pickin you up at 7."