Collaborations

A/N: Ayyyye!! The Queen found her King and they tied the knot y'all! I'm super happy for Ari. She deserves the world. While Dalton is givin that to her IRL, you the one that makes that happen around here you feel. Gon head enjoy this chapter👇🏽

Y/n's POV:

I take a long inhale, letting the smoke flow into my lungs, holding it, then exhaling slowly. Meg and G definitely brought some good shit this time, it hit almost instantly.

"Y/n, you up come on." At the sound of G's voice, I get up. He pats me on the back after I pass him the blunt then head into the booth.

Right now, myself, Megan, G, Cardi, and Bruno are at my house. In the studio to be specific.

Anthony wants me to finish the EP before he goes to the label with me so I've been working on that in between spending time with my family and getting ready for our Christmas trip

At first we were looking at places in the middle of the country so Ariana's dad could meet us halfway but since he's in California we decided to go to Montana.

Joan, my mom, and Ariana found a nice big cabin for us to stay in. It's pretty private but also close to a town so we'll still be able to get groceries and stuff while we're up there for the week.

But today is dedicated to this EP. I woke up at around eight and started working on beats and tweaking lyrics. Then everybody came over at ten and we got to work. Ariana was with us for a bit but she and Courtney had plans so they left, about an hour ago. That's when Meg and G rolled up and now here we are.

Stepping up to the mic, I feel myself all up on the cloud. That very feeling putting me in the right vibe.

"Let's go." I speak into the mic, pulling on the headphones and waiting for the red light to come on before I start singing.

Ooh, just vibe with me (Vibe)
Come on let's do some things we never do
Switch sides, get dry
So what?

So what? I need it (So what? I need)
Don't turn down now
Tell me if you need a timeout
Girl, it's just you and us, baby
Rollin' up, baby, you playin'
Just vibe, yeah

From there I sing some ad libs and stuff to G's rapping and my last verse.

Uh
You in my city (My city)
So I'm not gon' take it easy on you (You know)
Never let you love nobody else (Uh, uh)
Baby, I'ma keep you up all night (Woo)
Sexin', don't keep it from me (Uh)
He ain't me, I look better (Look better, uh)
Come on, baby, I need your lovin'
Forever and ever (Forever and ever)

When the track fades away I get a grin on my face and do a little dance." Ooooo that was lit! I'm mad feelin that for real."

I head out the booth and share a look with everybody before we do a little cheer and get hype for a second.