Merry Christmas

Ariana's POV:

Playing hide and seek with Y/n, Frankie, and Samia was fun but also ended up with us getting in trouble. With both my mom and momma Y/m/n. They sat us on the couch and started lecturing us about playing in the house and honestly, it was great to feel like a kid again.

Also, getting in trouble with all of them ended up being super funny for some reason. We'd all occasionally look at each other when they said something weirdly or gave us a certain look and it was beyond hard holding in our laughs.

In the end we apologized for running around and stuff after that we played some board games until dinner. We ate and talked, the time passing fairly quickly and everyone was pretty tired afterwards, especially since we'd just flown in that morning and all, so we said our goodnights and went to bed.

I got a long peaceful sleep in the arms of my fiancé.

Who is now waking me up with little kisses to my neck, face, and shoulder. A little smile pulls at my lips and I snuggle closer, happily accepting more kisses. 

She takes me by surprise when the hands around my waist rise to my sides and she starts to tickle me. An embarrassingly shrill laugh leaves my lips but Y/n doesn't even care. She keeps tickling me, an amused smile on her lips.

"Wait wait, I have to- I have to pee." I squeal, pushing her away and rushing to the bathroom to relieve myself.

Once I'm done I wash my hands, brush my teeth, and head back. She's now sitting up against the headboard, phone in hand, with a little pout on her lips.

Seeing her pout makes me do the same. I go over and crawl up the bed, straddling her lap and resting my arms over her shoulders," what's wrong babe?" I ask, tilting her head up with my fingers under her chin.

E/c eyes look into mine and she sighs," the label approved my EP but it won't be released until the 28th. I wanted it to be a Christmas gift to my fans but now it's gonna be late."

"Awwe babe," I brush my fingers up through her hair.

It's a lot longer now, I wonder if she's going to cut it again. I liked her last cut but I also like her long hair. Wait not the focus right now.

"Baby I'm sure your fans won't mind. You just dropped an album so the fact that you're releasing an EP so soon is gift enough." I brush my thumbs over her baby hairs and watch her reaction.

Which ends up being a nod and a small smile," yeah you're right." She then leans up and kisses me. I smile against her lips and kiss back, letting my fingers tangle into her hair as she pulls me closer.

A knock at the door pulls us apart and I move off her lap as she calls for whoever to come in.

My mom leans her head in through the cracked door and smiles," good morning you two, the photographer will be here soon."

"Oh shoot, right. Thanks momma." I smile at her and jump out bed, quickly heading to the closet.

Y/n says a good morning to my mom and waits to get up until she's gone. A glance at the mirror beside the closet puts Y/n in my view. I swear she's getting more and more in shape and she isn't even doing anything.

Her stomach is getting flatter, arms are toning up- my thoughts stop when I catch sight of the bulge in her underwear.

I knew she was packing, I could feel it when I woke up, but seeing it always does something to me.

When she first told me about her packing on a regular I was more than ready to support her through her figuring it out. I still am too. It's not like it matters to me either way, as long as she's comfortable and happy with herself I'm happy. But I won't act like I don't love it.