Worth It

Y/n's POV:

My eyes shoot open at the sudden feeling of a hand running across the front of my pants, a slight pressure added right over my center. Eyebrows raised, I look over at Ariana who's already looking at me with dilated pupils and her lip between her teeth. 

She leans even closer, then up to my ear," I need you," she whispers.

A tingle shoots from the ear she whispered in straight to my core and I swallow. Looking away from her, my gaze pans over the group gathered in the living room. 

Having just finished our sixth show up last night we're a decent way into the tour. Luckily we get our second break today, having nothing to do.

Due to that fact, we decided to come to Ariana's apartment and just hang out with everyone. After ordering some food, we played a couple games while eating, that is until Courtney started pouting cause she was losing and Jackson claimed we were cheating. . . cause he was also losing. 

So from there we put on movies. The food was long since gone so we settled for eating snacks. For the most part me and Ari were just cuddling, her occasionally shifting positions. Just a moment ago, she sat up, and scooted closer and snuggled into my side. That probably should've told me what she was about to do but I was distracted by Avengers.

Looking back at Ari, I lean down to her ear," if we leave everyone's gonna know why."

She shakes her head," I don't care." 

If she doesn't care, I don't care. I nod.

With a smug little smirk, she pushes the blanket off of us, and stands up. Her hand grabs mine and she pulls me with her towards the stairs. Just as expected, the second we start to walk away they all start cheering and shouting stupid shit, the loudest ones being Bruno, Cardi, and Courtney.

Shaking my head, I chuckle quietly and follow after Ariana. 

The second we're in her room she's grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me into a kiss. I hum in slight surprise. She kisses me with an urgency that usually comes when she's super horny, and I return it with the same energy.

"Wha-" she kisses me again before I can even ask, but as soon as she pulls away, I cup her face in my hands," what has gotten into you huh?" A teasing smile is on my lips. Even though I seriously want to know, I also don't want her to think I'm rejecting her or I don't want thus.

Her eyebrow raises," nothing yet, and that's the problem."

My jaw drops which makes her giggle. With a smile that is far too innocent for the activity she has planned, she turns away from me and goes into her closet, me sitting on the edge of the bed. She comes back without a single shred of clothing on and both hands behind her back. 

Taking slow, deliberate steps towards me, she stops just outside of my arms reach." I want you," she pauses until my eyes lock with hers," to fuck me with this." 

Once again my eyes widen at the dildo she reveals. Slowly looking from it back to her eyes, I stumble over my words," wh-where's the uh- the harness." 

"No harness," she shakes her head," you get a side and I get a side." Her free hand gently cups my face, nails skimming over my cheek." I know you're not really into having things inside you, other than my fingers, but. . . I want us to cum together." 

I frown, subconsciously staring at the double sided strap," babe, I don't know." 

She pouts just a little, eyes pleading in a way that I very rarely say no to," please. I made sure that your side isn't too big. Just enough to please you. If it's too uncomfortable we can stop."