Baby Shower

It's a short one but it's mainly a filler.

Ariana's POV:

I wake up in a complete state of bliss. Strong arms are wrapped around me, gentle hands resting on my belly. Y/n's soft breaths fan my neck and it's almost enough to make me go back to sleep, except I have to pee.

It's a bit of a struggle to get out of Y/n's hold. No matter how deep they're asleep, they keep their hold on me tight. It's comforting when I'm asleep but too much when I have to get up.

They groan as I finally slip away from them. I grab my pillow and give it to them, more like threw it at them based off the way they huff and curse, but I don't pay much attention to it as I rush to the bathroom.

"Bae!" Y/n calls, voice raspy and low from sleep." Vic called, said to dress nice and meet her somewhere."

"Okay." I call back, flushing the toilet and washing my hands. Since I'm already in here, I freshen up and take a shower.

When I walk back out I'm only wrapped in a towel and it grabs my partner's attention. Their eyes glance up at me from their phone quickly, until they register what I have on. They look back up at me, eyes roaming my form as they lower their phone.

"Holy fuck," they mutter. Tossing their phone aside, they slip from under the covers." I am one lucky motherfucka man."

My eyes roll down their body, lingering below their waist, and I think the same thing.

They grab my waist and pull me flush against their body," you tryna have some sex?" They ask, biting their bottom lip.

"No, not when you say it like that." I frown at them.

With a little smirk, they lean down. Soft kisses are placed on my neck and trail up to my ear, where they start to whisper some freaky shit to me. I can't help but press my thighs together as their words start to affect me.

They pull away, that lip between their teeth again. I hold back a groan as I reach my hand up, grabbing the back of their neck and pulling them down into a kiss. A little moan vibrates through the kiss as they squeeze my hips and I pull their bottom lip between my teeth. And that's how we waste another hour in bed.

I'm completely spent and out of breath when we're done. My legs practically feel like jelly so Y/n runs me a bath and helps me get in so I can clean myself again while they take a shower.

"So, what does Vic want us to meet her for?" I ask as we get dressed.

Y/n shrugs, pulling their pants and t-shirt on." She just said to meet her. Might be late for whatever, should probably call her." They suggest as they pack the last of our stuff up.

Sadly our vacation is over, last night was our last full day. Majority of the morning was spent in and out of bed, we had meals in between and went for a swim. At night Y/n made a beautiful dinner and we ate it beside the candlelight beside the pool. Unlike the other nights we didn't have sex, we just cuddled and fell asleep. We just made up for that though.

Y/n steps in front of me after I finish doing my make up and my eyes take in her outfit.