Jealous

Ariana's POV:

She goes to pull away but I cup the back of her neck and press my lips to hers again.

I can't even begin to describe how addictive her lips are. And the feeling that comes with kissing them is even more addictive.

The kiss lasts for a second but then she laughs, my lips now meeting her teeth.

"Baby, I gotta go."

I pout," or you could stay with me tonight."

"Tempting but we both have to work in the morning so I think that's a bad idea."

My jaw drops in fake shock," you don't think anything would happen do you? I'm not that kind of girl Y/N!"

She chuckles," it's not your self control that I'm questioning."

I roll my eyes and laugh," fine."

"Let me know that you got in safe, okay?" She asks, stepping out the car.

With my nod as an answer, she shuts the door and heads toward the hotel. She throws a smile over her shoulder before she goes in.

I groan, out loud.

Why is she so damn cute?! And beautiful?! And sexy?! All at once!

"Home Miss Grande?" Jackson asks.

I nod and sit back for the ride.

Y/n😍😋🥵 - Promise I'm not clingy but. . . I miss you already.

Ari💜🥰🔥 - Awww, I miss you too Baby😘

Y/n😍😋🥵 - As you should😉

"We're here Miss Grande." Jackson says, getting out and opening the door for me.

Getting out, I go inside, and up to my apartment.

As usual my dogs and Piggy Smallz greet me.

Ari💜🥰🔥 - I made it home safe

Y/n😍😋🥵 - Good 
Y/n😍😋🥵 - Also I'm taking you out one of these night

Ari💜🥰🔥 - Oh are you?

Y/n 😍😋🥵 - Yep, it's gon be fancy, and it'll make up for the fact that we won't see each other tmrw or the day after 

I pout at the thought.

She's doing her music video and I have a couple interviews in the morning.

Is it sad that I'm already attached to her. I'm so willing to blow off the interviews just to be with her. I mean I won't cause it's my career and I love what I do but I considered it.

Plus remembering her conversation with Anthony and Scoot lets me know that she's been getting a lot of offers to be on talk shows.

Y/n😍😋🥵 - You still there baby girl??

Ari💜🥰🔥 - Yeah baby I'm here. Just sulking over not being able to see you. 

Y/n😍😋🥵 - It'll be fine. Just do you and before you know it we'll be on our date☺️