New Look

Y/n's POV:

We spent the rest of our time in the studio recording some more songs. I ended up recording: Hollywood, Can't Help, Wet the Bed, B.E.D, Suffocate, Feel it, Don't Judge Me, Dump Truck, Pony, Superhuman, No Bullshit, Loyal, Tio, Touch Me, and I Wanna Be.

I showed Meg and Cardi Climax and Feelings and they loved them.

When I had finally stepped out of the booth I released a tired, yet happy, sigh.

Cardi actually asked Ariana about a threesome, and then kept asking when Ari laughed. And I was big shocked when Ariana shrugged and said," alright y'all can have your threesome on one condition."

Wide eyed, Meg asked," ok, what is it?"

Ariana smirked, looking between the two women, and said," you let me join in."

My jaw dropped and Megan, Cardi, and Ariana smirk at each other.

Once I gather my bearings I low key high five Adam and say," shit you already know I'm down just uh, say when."

After that we all finish up and Cardi says," welp I'm bout to head out but here's my number, text me the details for tomorrow. It's been wayyyy too much fun to work with y'all." She makes sure to look at me last, her hand no so discreetly resting on my arm.

Megan nods and says," yeah you're a lot of fun to work with we need to collab more. And here's my number as well, we should make a group chat or something."

I say," fuck yeah, you guys are amazing to work with we need to do this again but yeah I'll text you guys."

We all hug and say goodbye before they leave.

Then Adam says," actually, I think we're gonna head out as well but here's our number, text us with the details for tomorrow and when you want to start working on our album?"

"We can work on it here at the label, day after tomorrow."

He nods," okay cool, we'll see you tomorrow. Bye Y/n."

We say our goodbyes and head to the car to make our way home.

Anthony and Courtney take the middle seats, leaving me and Ariana to climb in the back. I wait for them to start their own conversation before I look over to Ariana.

"Hey, uh, babe," I grab her hand, nervously playing with her fingers," were you serious. You know, about the foursome?"

She shrugs," do you not want to?"

"I mean, uh, I agreed jokingly. They're both-" I stop myself from mentioning their looks, just moving past that part." I only need and want you baby."

Ariana smiles and cuddles into my side, me instantly wrapping my arms around her," good answer baby, cause I'll be damned if I share you with anybody."

Laughing, I nod, and hold her in my arms until we get to the apartment. We all excitedly climb out of the car and head up. The second we're inside everyone heads to the studio.

 The second we're inside everyone heads to the studio