Run Around

Y/n's POV:

The second the car whips into the parking spot, I turn the engine off and slouch back in my seat. I take a deep breath and slowly exhale, closing my eyes and calming down before getting out of the car. Looking up, I read the name above the door to make sure I'm at the right place, then I go inside.

"Ooooo hot damn!" I call, grabbing the attention of the men in the room." You make that tux look good my boy!"

Cass shakes his head at the compliment I give him, a small laugh falling from his lips as he smooths his hands down the lapels of the jacket and strikes a pose. I then look over at the other guys, nodding in approval as I take in their appearance.

With the days before the wedding ticking away faster than I expect, myself and Ariana have been finalizing plans.

One of my many tasks was to choose my half of the bridal party. While I have some really good close friends there were four guys I knew I wanted by my side. Anthony of course is my best man and my bridesmen consist of Cass, Jackson, and G.

After choosing them it was all about arranging who would walk down the aisle with who and stuff. Since Frankie is Ari's "man of honor", we decided to have him and Anthony walk down separately, it'll be Anthony then Frankie. Then Victoria and G, Jackson and Courtney, and finally Cass and Samia.

We've already been through a few rehearsals, making sure everyone who's walking down the aisle knows exactly who they're walking with and how fast to walk and shit. Once we were set with that everything else started to get done.

While a lot of the needed tasks were out of the way, today is still going to be busy. Once I'm done with my fitting here, I have to meet Ariana at the bakery to lock in our cake choice, then me and Anthony have to go pick up the marriage license and drop it off with Joan(she's one of the only ones me and Ari trust to not misplace it before we actually have to sign it), and then it's back home were all of us will be stuffing envelopes so me and Ari can send out the invitations.

"Yo, how ya interview go?" G asks and I look from Cass to him.

Smiling a little, I walk over to one of the sofa chairs and sit." Oh it was dope. Kinda creepy but dope." He laughs, most likely knowing what I'm about to say considering Ant told them what interview I had today." Buzzfeed is always fun but readin them thirst tweets," I shake my head," fans is freaky. And also real lucky Ariana don't know them cause if she did-" I grimace and suck in a breath between my teeth.

"Man tell me about it." G says, shaking his head like I did." When I went to do mine a few weeks ago, Meg damn near popped a blood vessel when she watched it. Jealous ass was ready to go find all the fans and beat they ass."

We all laugh at that. Only having seen Megan jealous once while we were out at a club, I know that must've been pretty bad. She got a mean streak man.

Chuckling a little I give him a knowing look and say," I know you milkin the hell out of it though. We all saw how Meg got when she was jealous."

The guys all make sounds of agreement and remembrance.

G nods," oh you fa damn sho. She was all over my ass right after I talked her down. Had hickies damn near every where." He makes a face and I laugh out loud, knowing exactly what he means." Then she had my ass take a pic and post it."

My eyes widen as I recall seeing that picture. It wasn't insane but it was telling. G was shirtless, hickies on display, and Meg was layin all over his chest. They both had they tongues out and shit while they hair was all over the place.

"Shit I knew it. Was straight fuckin before that picture. It was obvious but I ain't know it was jealous sex." Jackson says as he takes his jacket off and one of the tailors hangs it up.