Opening Night

Ariana's POV:

My eyes scan the bag and it's contents once again as I make sure I have everything for the next for months. I'm sure if I don't have something I'll be able to get my hands on it but I'd rather just have it. 

Tonight is the first show of Y/n's tour, starting right here in California, afterwards we're on the jet for a bit to get to the next show in Vegas. 

I can honestly say I'm beyond excited. To be touring again, and this time with my baby! Even better, Y/n gets this energy about her after she performs that makes her go crazy in bed. I missed out on it her first tour but this time I plan to take full advantage of it. 

"Aye uh baby!" I look up from zipping my bag, Y/n comes out of the bathroom with Coco in her arms. My eyes trail over her half naked form and I bite my lip.

Shaking my head, I clear my thoughts to reply, eyebrows raising when I really focus on Coco," Y/n, why is she wet?" 

Y/n smiles sheepishly," I- I, she fell in the toilet and so I gave her a bath. At least she's clean."

I walk over to her and take Coco from her arms," how did she get in the toilet?"

"The lid was up." She's quick to pull a shirt over her head and follow after me." In my defense I didn't think she'd climb into the toilet."

Genuinely I can't help but laugh at her." I don't understand why you don't put the lid down."

Y/n scoffs, light humor in the sound," last time I put the lid down, you peed on it."

"It was the middle of the night, I didn't have my glasses," I stand up from where I had been crouching to towel dry Coco," and you said you weren't going to bring that up again." 

Noticing the pout on my face, she sighs," I know I know, this time I really won't bring it up again. Promise." 

With that, she moves around the island to the refrigerator, quickly grabbing a protein shake and closing it. Before she can say anything, her phone rings, and she pulls it out.

"Sup Scoot." She says, holding the phone up to her mouth, then waiting for his reply.  

A bright smile takes over her lips and I smile as well. 

Seeing her happy is genuinely the greatest sight ever. Very rarely is she not happy, but she's usually maintaining a straight face, so when her smile appears it literally makes my heart flutter. I don't think I'll ever not love it. 

Among the things that makes me fall in love with her all over again is her laugh. Which rings loudly due to whatever it is Scooter says. 

However, I don't get to dwell on it too long, as my eyes catch the time on the stove. Meeting Y/n's gaze, I mouth to her that we need to hurry up, and she nods. 

Letting her finish her phone call privately, I head back upstairs with Coco right behind me, to triple check my stuff. Once again finding that I have everything I need, I text Frankie to see where he is. 

My brother, being the sweetheart that he is, has promised to watch my babies for me while we're gone. Though, honestly, I probably won't be able to be without for Toulouse for long. And Y/n will want Myron around at some point as well.

As if on cue, she and the dog come into the room. She has a pout on her face that makes me frown instantly. She was just smiling literal seconds ago.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I walk over to her, taking her hands in mine.

Her e/c eyes flicker down to Myron and back to me," I don't wanna leave my buddy. Any of them." 

If my heart could cry it would.