Un-Fucking-Believable

Ariana's POV:

My eyes stay trained on my laptop, scanning the words of one article and looking at the video attached to another, my leg shaking in anger.

I hear my front door open and close.

"Ariana," her voice calls," baby I'm so sorry about earlier. I never should've jumped to conclusions when I saw Pete here."

Pushing my self up off the couch, I face her with crossed arms," no you shouldn't have. Especially since your lying, cheating, ass was just going to leave to be with ya lil side piece anyway."

Her eyebrows pinch together and the had been calm expression on her face shifts to anger.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She sighs.

"You! You came in here all mad about Pete being here but turn around and go to Normani. You must really think I'm stupid, huh? Like I wouldn't see all the pictures and videos of you. Grindin all on her and dancin together like y'all a couple. News flash dumb ass, I saw." I snap at her.

The second she left I put Pete in check about disrespecting her and saying the things he did about me and him being together. And I kicked him out.

He came over claiming he wanted to apologize for everything that went on between us. While we were talking my clumsy ass spilt wine on my shirt and I went to change. That's when Y/N came in yelling accusations and punching people.

"Ariana it wasn't even like that I was just cooling off and clearing my head-"

"By dancing sexually and drinking with some other girl! And don't lie about it cause there are pictures! Your hand all on her thigh, leanin all close to her, leavin the club with your arm around her!"

Y/N runs a hand through her hair," look. Can you just calm down please? I'm not trying to argue I just want to talk and move past this."

Her words are soft and quiet but I'm far too angry and jealous to think rationally.

"Now you want to talk? I tried doing that earlier! But no you hauled off and called me a cheater and punched Pete in the face and broke his nose jackass!"

The smallest of smirks appears on her face.

"You think it's funny? Okay. I wonder how funny it'll be when he presses charges for assault."

She scoffs and this time when she speaks it's with controlled anger and malice," why the fuck do you keep defending him! You're so fucking worried about Pete and his broken nose but you don't give two fucks about how I feel! He called me a bitch, he touched you like you were his, and you don't seem to care how terrifying it is that you didn't even do anything!"

My entire body softens when I see the tears spring into her eyes.

"Y/N-"

"I looked so stupid! I wasn't even thinking that you were cheating and I'm sorry for accusing you of that but what else was I supposed to think when you start questioning why I was there and telling me I should've called first? I mean you have to see how sketchy that is!"

"I know. It looked sketchy but he wouldn't have even been there if you had called first!"

She looks at me as if I'd just gone insane," that's not the problem! It's part of the problem but you-" her shoulders sag as if she were exhausted," you don't get it." She runs a hand through her hair." I can't keep doing this."

I frown as she turns around, picks up the bag she brought earlier, and leaves.

I'm frozen. Not sure what to do.