• Chp. 30 •

Lilith

His large hand wrapped around my ankle and lifted it to kiss my inner thighs I fell back against the bed and my long curls surrounded right behind me.

From time to time his eyes met mine while he turned to kiss higher up my leg. He sucked on my skin along the way, leaving some parts pink.

I was now looking up at him from between his arms. The water dripped onto my cheeks from the ends of his hair in the silence. The fire crackled in the back along with the candles that flickered in our room.

I reached up to move his wet hair from his face and his eyes followed. My fingers traced from the bridge of his nose to his jawbone. The way he merely looked at me had my heart flutter like a child. I wondered if he knew.

I stopped when my fingers reached his lips. It felt as if my heart would burst. It rushed wildly inside me to the point I could practically hear it.

His dark eyes swarmed through mine. They seemed hooded and somehow lonely. But as if to tell me I was wrong, a small glint of a smile curved up the ends of his lips.

His eyes closed as he wrapped his hands around my wrist and later interlocked our hands. The heated kisses he left along my neck spread an awakening sensation over me. He released me and I noticed his eyes wandering across the mark of our tribe on my shoulder. He finally noticed. But now that he was staring at it so intently, I was worried he wouldn't like it. His fingers grazed across the surface, sending shivers across my body.

"It's a perfect contrast from your skin. Is this the only one?"

His eyes roamed over parts of my body in search of any other marks.

"Ah..y-yes.."

I didn't know why I continued to say what I did but my words had slipped. No, I may have wanted to see his response and I hated why even in this moment, there was a part of me that was bothered by these thoughts that were in the back of my head.

"N-Naibi..she did it for me."

His face changed at my words. It didn't seem like he believed me. His eyes furrowed in an odd way.

"Naibi did this for you?"

Naibi. It was the way he easily said her name. As if he had once called it often. My chest tightened and I wished to be freed from his grasp.

What was it that I wanted to know?

I was shaking, carefully controlling my breathes. He no longer focused on my mark but rather turned his attention away from it.

"K-Khael-"

He came near and pressed his lips against mine. His hand held me firmly, to stop me from turning away. His tongue eagerly pushed its way inside. For a second I was surprised and I hesitated to close my eyes. He noticed but his kiss became rougher and I eventually closed my eyes. I closed it tightly only wanting to think about him. I've waited for him. I wanted to see him so there was nothing else for me to worry now.

It was as if we were feeding each other. Our tongues pushed and pulled against each other. My lips felt swollen from his constant sucks and licks. His hands shifted me up onto him and my mind went wild along with our acts.

We parted for a moment and my chest heaved up and down. His rough breaths fanned across my collar bone and I felt his stares as he was catching his breath. He stared up at me as I sat with my legs parted around his member. I felt him pulsing. It glided smoothly beneath me and I couldn't help but moan. My moans escaped through my parted lips and I gripped onto his shoulders tightly from the heat rising within me. Without my control, my hips naturally rolled against him and closed the distance between us.