• Chp. 9 •

Lilith

Was it mine or his? The sounds of my heart thumping pulsed deep in my head. Our skin now bare against each other. From time to time, his chest grazed against my shoulders.

He laid on his side holding me in his arm while the other made its way down between, where it had no business.

He kissed my breasts and so gently licked my left bud. His tongue flicked around and sucked. My eyes were kept shut during all this and I squirmed in his hold.

How strange..

His touch was foreign but I didn't stop him. It was nervewrecking and felt as if my head would burst with these thoughts altogether.

I noticed the dampness between my legs and his fingers were gliding in easily. My eyes fluttered to glance up at him but his eyes only trailed over my body. He observed how my body moved along with his hands that traveled inside me.

"Relax. You're too tense."

His fingers pushed their way inside, curling and stretching me further. They pushed against my walls having me respond back to tighten around his fingers. He chuckled at my state.

"Good. That was very good."

I followed his lead of these strange requests. Tightening and relaxing my walls around his fingers. His fingers eventually slid out dripping in this white fluid. My cheeks flushed at the sight of him tasting his fingers.

And from here on, it felt familiar. He parted my legs, pulling me against him. My eyes widened when he leaned down and his mouth latched onto my sacred place. I was confused in the mixture of emotions that surged over me.

I felt every little suck and tight pulls of his mouth. The nip of his teeth in my raw skin. I shivered at the sounds and backed away. But his firm grip on the back of my waist and my thigh kept me in place.

I turned and gripped onto the sheets. My voice cracked at my attempt to hold back these cries.

He said he cares for me dearly. But why is he doing these things to me. These things had me crying without me knowing.

"Ah! Hah...n-no. Mm."

When his lips finally freed me, it pulsed in between. He stared up at me intently. It seemed as if he had smiled but I couldn't tell in the dark.

I laid there, catching my breath. He aligned me to meet his manhood. He rubbed against my lids, gliding in the parts that were already wet.

My eyes widened at the memories from our wedding night. It all resurfaced. How painful it was and the things he did to me. My hands gripped onto his arm immediately.

"N-no. It'll h-hurt."

His hands met mine and held them against his face. He licked my fingers and gently bit them. His kisses tried to assure me not to worry. Impossible.

And with just a glance back at my eyes, he pushed his way inside. His heavy weight stretched me further to fit into me.

My grip tightened while my legs lost all energy. It was still painful. In his slow pace, I was groaning and squeezing the sheets around me. We moved back and forth above the sheets. The slaps of our skin and the wet sounds of our bodies filled the room.

"Uh..uh. Ah!"

My breathing became rapid and ragged. Small beads of sweat rose above his forehead. His eyebrows creased as he clenched his jaw.

Why is he looking at me that way?

I turned away, squeezing my eyes shut as he continued to push deep inside me. Squelching and squeezing my breasts.

"No. Don't close your eyes. Look at us."

His grip on my chin tightened and had me face where we aligned together.

I caught a small glimpse at where he wanted me to see. We were conjoined together in the most intimate way. In and out. He was entirely inside me.

I wanted to scream and cry out. This tingling sensation started to rise inside me. It bubbled to the surface having me writhe in his hold like crazy. Every last bit of me tried to break free.

"K-Khael..stop it. P-Please. I can't."

I couldn't take it much longer. Something was reaching the surface and with it my eyes squeezed shut at the feeling. My chest heaved wildly and the warm liquid ran down between my legs.

It scared me how far he could go. It seemed he wasn't tired at all from this. His warm lips met the smooth surface of the hills of my breast. He licked my skin covered in our liquids. Those large hands of his fondled my breasts endlessly.

He was a liar. He didn't plan for me to rest.

How was it possible for me to at such a state? When his hands were entertained, his lips needed some next along with his eyes. It was an endless cycle with this man.

I was in such an odd position where I was able to see his men by the fire. I peered up at the window upside down while he suckled on my breasts.

The curtains weren't fully closed and the fire flickering inside our room seemed enough to display it perfectly to them. If any of them turned their heads they would see our shameful acts.

I was worried and my heart beated rapidly. But these foolish lips of mine only knew to make weird noises. My words were clogged down my throat while the tears gathered in the corners of my eyes.

Was all of this really okay?

The night passed with us intertwined and mingled together. I had no memory of when we stopped.