Chp. 68

Khael

"You boys are free to go."

As soon as my words fell, they aimed for a cool bath by the waterfall. The weather was extremely humid and the only thing I wanted to do was hurry inside. Lucan and his boys called back at me to come with them but all my thoughts were on Lilith.

I've finally finished making the arrangements to send a few of our men and a carriage for Laurdes. They would depart tomorrow. Even then, it would take about 2 weeks considering the stops they make. But there was no doubt Lilith would be overjoyed seeing Laurdes.

I smiled in just the thought of it. I did not plan to tell her of the news. I wondered what kind of face she would make from the surprise. I anticipated the little bounce in her voice of excitement.

They exchanged letters and Lilith would often send a share of the gifts she received. Although she did not express it, I was sure there were times where she was lonely. I was her husband but there was a limit to things I could satisfy her with. Laurdes was a big part of her and she cherished her dearly. If it meant for her happiness, there was no need for further thoughts for my decisions.

The sun was about to set and I assumed she went to our room already but a quick check wouldn't hurt.

When I approached the site, all the workers were just about gone but I got a hold of one of them to ask of Lilith. He mentioned she was with Cree and Cicili and pointed towards the area they were headed. For a moment, I was wondering what they were doing until I realized the path would lead to the same waterfall.

Surely, they wouldn't have gone there now...

I rushed over while numerous thoughts flooded my mind. A group of rowdy men bombarding the ladies while they were bathing...

Lilith in her naked state...

I would surely lose my mind.

I'm sure they would've left by now. I only hoped they were finished and gone by the time our guys reached the falls.

When I approached closer, I was already able to hear their loud voices echoing. I turned the corner to take a glimpse but there were no signs of the girls there. It brought quick relief to my worries.

But that quickly disappeared when my eyes shifted to the other side closer to the trees and noticed a think lining fallen on the floor. I followed its trail, finding one end loosely wrapped around the trunk of a tree. I recognized Lilith's clothes neatly folded on top a smooth rock further inside.

I moved a branch covering my view. It wasn't hard to find her. Lilith was hovering in the far corner, unable to move in fear of being seen by the boys. She sat deep, inside where the water was reaching above her shoulders. The clear water did little to hide her naked state. I was able to see her features so clearly.

The slightest thought of a group of rowdy men seeing her like this had my blood boil. My only thought was to get her out of here.

I took her clothes with me, away from their sight. I had no thoughts of even removing my own clothes as I walked into the water. Her attention was elsewhere and didn't even notice me coming in.

When my hand covered her mouth, she shutterred in shock. She was starting to shake, not knowing that it was me. My voice seemed to assure her and it was only until she turned to take a glimpse of my face that she relaxed.

I should be taking her out of here soon but my eyes naturally trailed down her neck and to her shoulders. The wet ends of her hair gripped onto the edge of her shoulders. A few framed her face and dripped onto the surface of the water, creating faint ripples as if to time me of my patience.

When I looked down, I found the water sway back and forth hitting her chest. Every now and then her dark, rosy buds peeked out of the water. The warmth of her body firmly against my chest didn't help at all but I didn't bother shifting her off me.

I was surely out of my mind trying to take advantage of this situation but it wasn't anything new when I was with her.

Lilith

How did he find me?

I'd thought I would be trapped here alone for the rest of the evening until the boys were gone. Although it was nerve-wracking, I felt at ease knowing that Khael would be with me.

I flinched everytime their laughs echoed across. They were quite loud in the water as well. I leaned back further against Khael's chest as if it would hide me better. It seemed Khael had noticed my intents and he wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me in closer.

He held me so firmly between his legs that I was able to feel his size rubbing against my bottoms. My cheeks flushed at the thought and I couldn't help but lower my head.

As always, Khael was never bothered at all. He wasn't even aware. He leaned down against my ear, curious about my day with the girls.

"T-The merchant said w-we'll be able to see a d-draft of the layout for the b-ballroom."

I debated on telling him about the sculptures I ended up buying from the merchant. I felt a bit guilty about it especially because Khael didn't seem to believe in objects of luck and blessings. But he always had the talisman I gave him on his wrist.

I rubbed the ends of it as we whispered amongst each other. His efforts to relax me showed as I was too tense from nervousness. He laid his head against my chest as we waited for time to pass and for them to leave.

Moments ago, I've feared of getting caught and wanted to leave desperately. I couldn't believe I wanted to stay like this for a longer, holding Khael for the rest of the evening.

Khael

I had my eyes closed, leaning against her chest. It was quite soothing to hear her heart beating faintly and feeling the slow rise and fall of her chest.

I want to see her face.

But I stopped myself. I reminded myself this was my way of suppressing my urges to take advantage of her now. Facing her now would make me lose all rationale.

A peek shouldn't do much harm.

I looked up towards her but her eyes were closed. I noticed her head nodding off, falling asleep.

Parts of her baby hair were sticking onto her forehead. My eyes trailed down to the tip of her nose, where a droplet of water failed to fall. I followed one heading down to her chin where her plump lips were slightly parted. They were just moments away from me sucking its ripe fruits. I wondered how they would taste today.

The tips of her wavy hair curled onto different parts of her chest. A piece perfectly surrounded her right rosy bud, luring me onto them. I grew impatient, longing for her attention. I wished to suck her soft skin near her collarbone. I traced down her breast with the back of my fingers and watched its tips rise to my call.

Once. Twice. I envisioned my tongue swirling around them to see them bloom inside my mouth. They would surely be the most beautiful flowers in this world.

But the only thing I could do was stroke her soft cheek with the back of my fingers. I could not find myself to disturb her.

You leave me restless and sleep so peacefully...

I promise you. This will be the last time you get away with this.

*

Thank you

Note
I'm a little late on this topic but I just wanted to say please be nice to each other in the comments. Disagreements are fine but please refrain from making statements that can be hurtful for others (ex. condescending, derogatory tone). This is a reading space I wish people can enjoy.