• Chp. 4 •

Lilith

He was an animal crawling up to meet me. My legs shook as he continued to drain my energy. I felt exhausted to all this already but his eyes told me we were far from done.

He held my hand against his face and closed his eyes. They later moved along the terrace of my breasts and rubbed the tips. That same tingling sensation from before seem to have traveled up. I pushed his chest but his hand held mine while the other gave a tight squeeze to my bud.

"Ah.."

He was too close and almost crushing me with his large figure. My heart beated against his chest. I flinched at his manhood placed above my opening.

No..it won't fit inside. It's impossible.

Before my realization, his heavy weight pushed inside me and the surge of pain hit me hard. My eyes widened at both the scorching heat and its entirety inside me.

"Uh..no. It hurts. P-Please it hurts.."

I twitched and I clenched onto him desperately. I tossed and squirmed like a fish out of water. But even the slightest movement seemed to make it worse.

"Please stay still."

His thumb rubbed my hips as he pushed farther. I groaned in pain. It was so painful.

What are you doing to me?

I was frantic under him but my body was also in complete shock. I glanced up at him, hoping my pleads would reach him.

His eyebrows hunched and he clenched his teeth. He cursed under his breath. We were so tightly binded to each other. After a while, he pushed again and again. His thrusts followed a pace now moving me back and forth against the bed. The sheets moved together creating a mess.

My breathings were unsteady and so were his. The pain was still there but it felt much better then his first entrance. The friction inside felt so raw but it later eased as I adjusted to his size.

"Uh..ah.."

I kept making weird sounds and Khael started to make odd ones too. His movement became unsteady and slid out of me.

Were we done?

I looked up from below him. I was still catching my breath while it ached beneath me. His face was a bit flushed and his hair tossled. He gazed down at me. I made small movements, crawling back away from him.

"We are d-done..?"

"Can't you see for yourself..I am far from done."

In just an easy pull he dragged me back towards him. His arms wrapped around my waist and had my back facing him. His hand kept me still and I gasped at his entrance.

It went in easier this time. Much faster with ease. My knees shook as he continued to push into me. The slaps of our skin resonated in the room. The flames seemed to be in sync, flickering with the wet sounds.

"Uh..nm..ah."

My legs felt as if they would betray me and collapse. They were unsteady and shaking beneath me. My elbows would only last as long. My fingers scrunched the sheets as I felt this warm liquid slither down between my inner thighs.

His chuckles rumbled behind me.

"You must like this position better."

My body was scorching. We were burning, sticking to each other from our sweat. But I was still able to notice what his words did to my face. I was blushing. Embarrassed from how he said and did these things so casually.