oikawa ~ monday nights

your one night stand ends up being your boss

soft male dom, fingering, oral, penetration

Monday, what a painfully agonizing day. You sighed, turning off the engine as you sat in your car in the company parking lot silently. You worked for a sports editorial in the volleyball department. Besides interviews and taking pictures of players, you were also in charge of writing and editing articles that would eventually be sent into a sports magazine. It's not that you hated your job, you had perks such as getting tickets and front row spots at volley ball games. But, who didn't hate Mondays?

You couldn't believe the weekend went by so quickly. One moment, you were leaving the building excited for a fun night out and the next you back at the same place. Your thighs instinctively clench when you thought about Saturday night, when you thought about him. You weren't a party girl of anything but at your age, it was natural to go to clubs and bars on the weekends and when your girlfriends ask you to join them, who were you to say no?

At the club, you somehow got lost through the commotion and that's when you bumped into him. He was tall, fair skinned, had brown hair, and eyes that made you feel like he could see right through you. Gorgeous was an understatement, he could have been famous and you wouldn't doubt it. One thing led to another but to sum it up, you basically ended up at his apartment half naked within the next hour.

Your head was filled with flashing scenes from that night.

His eyes made yours tremble as his hands slid down your dress, never losing contact with your skin.

He whispered foul sentences from behind while his fingers teased you over your soaked panties.

You screamed, cleanching the bed sheets. His thrusts were no where close to as how hard and deep he could go and yet, he already had you at his mercy.

You never got his name though. You figured that a guy you met in a sleazy club wouldn't be relationship material let alone even want one. At most, he was the best one night stand you ever had. However, not wanting to be rude, you left a note thanking him for the fun night.

'Thank you for fun night. -Y/N'

Okay, So it wasn't the most thoughtful letter but you write everyday on this job and you felt like the message was clear and not too personal.

Your eyes shoot open when you realized you were getting a bit ahead of yourself. It's almost 9, and with a meeting scheduled, it was best you didn't show up late.

When you walk into the conference room, most of your coworkers were already in there, snacking on the free food that the company had put out.

"Hey, do you know why they called a meeting? I didn't think we had any deadlines coming up soon," you overhear.

"Not sure, maybe it has something to do with our boss getting a promotion."

You didn't know your boss got a promotion. Good for him, he deserved it after all these years. Especially since he even moved from Korea just for this job.

Suddenly, the clamor dies down when you see your boss, Mr. Kwon, enter the room.

"Welcome! I'm just going to get right down to it. The rumors are true, I've recently accepted a promotion which means I will no longer be your boss. It has been a pleasure working side by side with you all and all of you are fantastic and exceptional people."

Applasue fills the room before the silence takes over again. "Without further ado, I'll introduce your new boss!"

A man starts to walk in and the color drains from your face. The voice of your boss slowly fades from your ears and it's as if you've gone deaf. That couldn't be him, right? There's tons of guys who are tall and have great hair and-