captains ~ office sessions pt. 2

part 2

"Oh god, please, just a moment."

And just as you speak, Daichi grabs your chin, brining it back to his cock. "It'll only be harder if you speak." With every passing moment, Daichi has become progressively rougher. You've heard rumors about his strict discipline but being on the receiving side of things was more than intimidating.

His hand travels from the back of your head, to your chin, all the way down till it's clutching your throat. What you would give for him to squeeze just a bit tighter- till you're seeing stars. He smiles as he's able to feel his own size creating an uncomfortable lump as he thrusts himself in and out.

"Are you sure you can handle us when you can't even handle yourself?" and even with such mocking words, his tone is completely genuine while he thrusts into you with anything but compassion. Your voice muffles but it's doubtful that you even have anything useful to say.

And just as Kita causes you to scream out, you gasp just as loudly since Bokuto decides he doesn't like to share the glory. You can feel your entire body burning, especially as both of their members slide in and out with ease considering you're leaking with arousal.

Bokuto sneers, licking along your shoulder, bordering the tempting line of drawing blood with his own teeth. The vivid red that keeps flashing in his mind would contrast oh so well with you skin. "Keep those legs open. I know you're good at following orders."

"H-hold on. C-can't. ngh I can't."

You manage to squeeze in a few words each time your mouth is traded between Terushima and Sawamura but it's a constant battle between your desperate thoughts and your desperate lungs.

"Oh baby," Terushima laughs. "How about you just let us take care of you?" He lightly slaps the side of your cheeks, encouraging your jaw to drop.

Your body jerks without control as you're approaching your second orgasm of the night and you know you're far from done. Maybe you had overdone yourself.

Bokuto sneers, feeling your tight hole squeeze down on him more. "Faster Kita, till she's shaking- falling apart on me."

And as if he's speaking to Ushijima, Shiwatorizawa's CEO suddenly decides it's a good time for his fingers to become more active than ever. Your clit aches as he runs endless circles with his own fingers till you're screaming over Terushima's cock.

"Y/N-san, relax" Kita says with a low and raspy voice.

Sawamura and Terushima decide to finally give you a break as your lungs try to catch up on its lack of oxygen. But it's not mercy they're giving you. After all, their eyes wouldn't be glowing with a burning fire if it were.

You're begging for air, jaw slack forgotten about. Terushima smiles deviously at your wrecked form but in his mind, you look even better as he spits on your limp tongue.

"How many cocks do you plan on taking with this slutty body of yours? Want me to paint you dirty?"

Endless stimulations flood your body from the pounding at your womanhood, the bouncing of your breasts, and the fingers running on your clit. It's almost too easy to reach your climax as you cry out in a silent scream.

Your whole body trembles just as it did the first time as you end up tightening over their two cocks. Each man admires the way your body falls apart in their own way- some indulging in the sight while others indulge in their own pleasures.

Kita grunts lowly and his eyes close. Your insides are so warm and too tempting. All he can think about is painting your insides white but then, he remembers Kuroo's rules. With a few more thrusts he pulls out suddenly, squirting his cum all over your stomach.