Osamu - One Night Stand

Short story series

"F-fuck," mutters Osamu, gripping the crown of your head and pulling your face upwards for him to see.

You have a futile attempt in trying to tear your face away, unwilling to look at him. Something about seeing his face was so sinful, so familiar, and so painful.

"What? Don't like looking at your ex-boyfriend's face?" 'Ex' was still a fresh term. In fact, you and your ex-boyfriend had just broken up not even a whole day ago. "Well I guess our hair is pretty different. Should I go blonde for you?"

Just the thought of Atsumu made your heart ache. You knew it was wrong- wrong to be with his brother not even a day after. But he felt so familiar, his eyes, his face, even his scent. There was a sense of guilt that loomed in your gut for doing so but at the same time your heart was able to mend itself just the slightest bit tonight. "Did you ever think of me, Y/N? Think about me the way I thought about you?"

He grunts as a sudden thrusts causes your jaw to drop, completely numbing the question from your mind. You had NEVER thought about Osamu in that way. Even now, his dick drilling deep into you, you knew something was different. He was surprisingly different from his brother.

"You don't even know how it feels, Y/N. Do you know how painful it was to hear you through these walls? I always wondered what made you scream so loudly. What d'ya say? Should I ask him for some tips?" His tone is almost smug, almost resentful.

And of course he wasn't going to, neither of you would mention this night again. In fact, you would even try to pretend that this was all some weird fantasy that never even happened. You even thought how Atsumu would react if he did hear about this. Would he be upset? Would he miss you? Would he even be jealous?

Osamu can tell your mind is wandering- but he doesn't care. This was his dream long since Atsumu even started dating you and he wasn't going to let anything get in his way.

He bunches your legs together, bringing them both over his right shoulder. Your hips rise off of the mattress and the head of his dick is suddenly slamming into the spongey and vulnerable spot at the front of your stomach.

Your mouth drops open and all your muscles tense. Osamu takes note, not letting this obvious opportunity slip him by. Even when your legs flail, he pulls you right back to the same spot and he experimentally thrusts again.

And this time, he pulls out a yell from you- almost a moan. "Now that- that sounds familiar," he sighs, talking to himself in a sense of satisfaction. Just for confirmation, he thrusts one more time in that exact spot just to be sure and it elicits the same, blissful reaction from you.

He leans over you, hand on your head again but this time more gentle. He swipes away a stray strand of hair, fingers tangled in your hair to keep it back. "Say my name. Say it, Y/N. You can think of him all you want but it's my name that I'll hear."

You gently open your eyes to see a gentle and desperate Osamu. There was no denying you felt good. He wasn't Atsumu but your body still had a similar reaction, convulsing over his cock and trembling underneath him.

"'Sa-Samu, ahh Samu."

His cock jerks while still inside of you, giving himself a newfound motivation. His cockhead suddenly slams into you, eliciting something more of a scream. Your hand slaps over your mouth, trying to muffle your voice.

Unfortunately, Osamu was having none of it. He grabs your wrist, pulling your hand away as he pins it down over your head. "Let him know. I'm sure he'll recognize this beautiful voice in a matter of seconds."

You're choking on air, attempting to hold any sounds back but it's impossible as a few mewls slip out from the corner of your lips. "C'mon, imagine him walking in, maybe joining? His cock in your mouth and mine your cunt? How about your ass? Or even 2 in 1?"

"Oh?" He questions, feeling his cock being constrained by your pussy. "You like that idea?" You couldn't deny it. To have Atsumu's cock just one more time would make you go crazy.

And even though Osamu feels a hint of jealousy, your pussy was so soft and tight that it almost didn't matter. He knew that he wouldn't ever be able to have you, so might as well make the most of this time that he had with your naked body.

"Keep screaming and get him in here, Y/N. I know you want it," his voice is almost a growl, a hint of anger and a hint of excitement. "Imagine his dick up in here. I'm sure this slutty pussy will welcome it."

Osamu lowers himself to his forearms, dropping his head right next to your ear as he relentlessly thrusts into you. Sneakily, his hand snakes down to your lower stomach and slowly, he shifts his weight, pushing the base of his palm into your abdomen.

Your jaw opens in a silent scream and it's futile to try and stop your eyes rolling to the back of your head. Your walls can so clearly feel his dick sliding in and out of you. "Two dicks would feel good, hm? We wouldn't leave this cunt empty for more than a second."

Your hips twitch upwards, feeling the beginning of your end. "Imagine, his dick in....my dick out...." Osamu was directly feeding you lies, lies that made you fee like you were on cloud 9 and your body reacted accordingly, squeezing him for everything he was worth.

"God, I'm sure we'd flood this hole with cum."

The images that were running through your head were more than lewd but they were doing wonders to your body. Your own juices were leaking out of you and they continue to fall as his dick drills into you perfectly. Osamu is quick to learn, finding the spot that drives you crazy and never letting up.

A familiar build up starts burning in your womanhood. Despite knowing it wasn't Atsumu who was in front of you, you couldn't hold back your honest body.

"So tight," he groans, eyes closing for a few seconds but only a few... he wouldn't dare throw away the opportunity to memorize every detail of this encounter.

Each thrusts sends you closer and closer to your finish. Your pussy with tingling with the thought of Osamu and Atsumu wrecking you completely.

"Gonna cum for me? You may be thinking of him, Y/N, but it's me who's making this pussy feel good."

And he was right- you felt so so so good. Your toes are curling in the air and your head is thrown back. All rationality was out the door long before this all started and all you could focus on now is the pleading and desperate sensation that was calling to be satisfied.

You nod your head furiously, silently begging for more and Osamu complies. His hips snap forward and the hand that was on your abdomen finds home on your pitiful and puffy clit. You want to scream, but your voice is long gone (or at least that's how you remember it).

Your leg trembles while up in the air. Your shaking is visible from a mile away- it's almost like your whole body is honest to a fault. The finger torturing your clit wasn't helping you keep your sanity and in a moment of weakness and no self control, you cum around his dick.

"Oh god, fuck yes, this pussy is so good at begging." His eyes close and his brows furrow. His dick twitches, itching to cum from the warmth of your blissful walls. And despite you sensitivity and Osamu's love for you, he doesn't pull out. Because he knows that he might not ever have a chance like this ever again.

So he holds himself back, giving up his soul if he could to not cum in that instant. He thrusts slowly, not enough to overstimulate you but not stopping fully out of his own selfish wants.

As the haze clears from your head, you're finally able to open your eyes again.

He has a smile on his lips, the same teasing and sadistic smile that his brother always used to have. Clarity starts to hit you as you realize what you just did, not to mention, there's a faint sound of the front door unlocking in the background.

Osamu looks up for a second, and then back at you. "It looks like Atsumu is back from Volleyball practice, just on time."

a/n

I want to write JJK smut...