osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2

pt. 2 of after closing

threesome, blow job, praise, squirting, double penetration, light choking??, multiple orgasms

Today, you went to the restaurant just as you always did. It was a little before closing- as always. Despite what you thought at the time, you end up sitting in the same spot that you usually do, the same spot where Osamu ended up fucking you senseless not too long ago. Lewd flashbacks run through your mind, causing you to bite on your lip in anticipation.

You remember it all too vividly- the way you were struggling to hold yourself up against the counter, the fuzzy image of people existing the bar from across the street, and the warm feeling of your own release running down your legs. You wonder who else might have sat in this seat, harmlessly eating, since then.

But there was something that was different about today. Perhaps it was the cold weather outside as a cold front ended up running through the city. You weren't as talkative as you usually were- in fact, you felt a little more on the tense side. You'd glance over at Osamu while he was working, only for him to glance back but if anything, it only made you more nervous.

By the time Osamu is done with his nightly routine, you follow him out, hand clutching hand. He takes you back to what you can only assume is his place. It's clean- not anything that you wouldn't have expected. It seems empty, but you know it's not.

"Osamu, is that you?" The voice is muffled, coming from one of the rooms down the narrow hall.

"Yeah, we're back."

Footsteps that are soft start to get louder and it seems your heart is beating with the footsteps. And then he appears.

"Y/N, Suna. Suna, Y/N."

You wave at him. He seems intimidating with the way he looks at you, the way he carries himself, and just the way he speaks. So this was the famous Suna that you've wondered so much about.

_______________

It's probably the alcohol, but you feel comfortable- too comfortable maybe. You no longer feel that stiffness that you did earlier. You were laughing, leaning your head on Osamu, brushing up against Suna's arm and everything in between.

Those invisible boundaries that you felt earlier were far gone. It just feels so- normal? Well, normal doesn't seems like the right word either. You weren't so oblivious to their looks after all, and it's definitely not like they weren't reciprocating the same energy. After all, both parties knew what you came here for and no one is about to change the schedule.

"Another beer?" Osamu offers, holding up another can.

"Ah... should I?" you contemplate, flicking the empty can back and forth between your fingers.

All of the sudden, you feel something warm pull your focus over to the right. Suna has both hands on your cheeks. There's no way he doesn't know what he's doing, right? There's no way someone could be this naïve. "You're already really warm." Your eyes widen, not sure if he even realizes how he looks right now.

"And red," snorts Osamu.

"Am not!" you retaliate, throwing the empty can to a laughing Osamu who is apparently a lot more giggly while slightly intoxicated.

Suna holds you back, not like you were giving much of a fight in the first place. You became quite... unbalanced to say the least once you've had a drop of alcohol inside of you. You didn't have time for Osamu's antics. "So annoying," you grumble, pushing yourself away from Osamu's direction and consequentially into Suna.