iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2

hours later...

male!dom, threesome, double penetration, oral, overstimulation, squirting

The amount of orgasms you've had, you couldn't even count at this point. Your head is clouded with every bodily chemical possible. Every touch sent the harshest shivers down your spine.

"I think that might have been your strongest orgasm yet," Oikawa says while continuing to thrust into you from below, your juices practically ruining the couch at this point. You whine slightly, you couldn't even remember the last time your lips formed actual words.

"You're taking us so well," Iwaizumi compliments you, kissing the top of your head while thrusting into your second hole, giving no less mercy than the former boy.

By now, the floor is littered with condoms, some tied, some messily thrown, and still 2 unopened and there is no way they planned having those go to waste. There technically isn't a need for the condoms but after the first couple of rounds, having cum dripping over your body and onto the couch wasn't ideal for you when this was all over so you pulled out a box of condoms. Thinking back to it, maybe you should have lied and just said you had a few because now, they were intent on finishing the whole box.

"Have you had enough, baby? My dick feel that good buried inside of you?" the brown hair boy says confidently.

That's when Iwaizumi suddenly thrusts from behind, causing you to curl you fingers as you hunch over Oikawa's shoulder with a sharp whimper.

"Hmph," he says triumphantly. "It seems like something else has her attention," he retorts with the same competitive tone as he did an hour ago.

"Does our baby need a break? You can always tell us if you want to stop."

His tone mocks you, it feels like they both are with the way they stare at your shivering body. The longer this has gone on, both boys have only seemed to get more into it, demonstrating their true colors. Those beginning nerves and hesitations were completely gone.

Iwaizumi's fingers comb through your hair and at the crown on your head, he clenches his fist and pulls your head back and off of Oikawa. Your hair is in shambles and a thin sheen of sweat coats your forehead. As if to add insult to injury, Oikawa's tongue licks a long strip up against your breast and past your nipple. Another incoherent moan leaves your lips and you clench down on both of them, obviously to their liking.

You're panting heavily, body being pushed past limits. They both pull out of you to let your insides take a break and you squirm which is somehow even more enticing.

"Can you hold up, Y/N?" Iwaizumi whispers, laying your body down on the couch.

You hum a reply, giving him a small nod. You were completely out of it- mind numbed, fucked brainless, and yet you wanted more. Being completely ravished, pounded, and teased till you can't even walk or think, the thought alone makes your pussy throb.

"Don't worry baby, we'll make you feel good. You just sit here and take it like the good girl you are." Oikawa's hand runs through your hair, pushing it back while admiring how flushed your cheeks look and he could only wonder how much more dazed you could look by the end of all of this.

"Where'd you learn to talk like that?" Iwaizumi questions suddenly.

"Here and there, besides, girls love it when you give them nicknames and I speak from experience of course. You could pick up a few things from me," Oikawa teases, sticking out his tongue to the latter boy.

"I think I've done pretty well with the way I am now, thank you very much," he responds, with the same competitive tone as the way this whole situation started.